Fan Page Blair

• StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page Blair
  • StnCld316 featured and pinned this topic

Briefly earlier in the kitchen Blair was topless.

Her bolt-on's are a better shape than Kitty and Masha's but her nipples are very obviously too high. Breast augmentation has been carried out for 50 years so really no excuse for not producing a reasonably realistic result, unless of course the girls choice is look fake and/or to be ridiculously large.

On 16.2.2018 at 11:41 PM, delta10 said:

Briefly earlier in the kitchen Blair was topless.

Her bolt-on's are a better shape than Kitty and Masha's but her nipples are very obviously too high. Breast augmentation has been carried out for 50 years so really no excuse for not producing a reasonably realistic result, unless of course the girls choice is look fake and/or to be ridiculously large.

I've also looked at her breasts (obviously) and thought that they look a bit weird. 
I mean shes beautiful but her breasts are so big but still pretty flat?
When she lies on her back they both disappear down the sides of her body.

Looks like Blair's cosmetic surgeon has recalled her for more work.

Belle has actually risen from her bed and got dressed to see Blair off.    From Belle this is a mark of high respect, shown before only to Lola.

Makes we wonder whether we might have seen some actual sex between Belle and Blair if she had stayed longer.

• 2 weeks later...

For the past three days I have been watching Blair.....she is sexy but seems to be having a few problems already.  One morning she was on her cell and after a few minutes of talking she was crying,  what ever it was about it only went as far telling Belle about it.  I am hoping she doesn't have a jealous  boyfriend watching her every move around the apartment.  Seems she does stay in her room a lot.  "Seeing that Jasmin's big stud has moved in"  I would worry too, if at all what I am saying is true.8)

• 2 weeks later...

Sexy Blair,  who seems to keep to herself a lot just give me and a few viewers a very sexy but faster then a speeding bullet masturbation set...lol  I think she broke a record!!! I have never seen a female cum that fast "not even kristy"....lol  in fact I don't even think she came....may be I missed something....I may have to wait and catch her another time......with my stop watch in hand...LOL8)

Last night, Blair and Jas got together, resulting in some "quality time" as they gave each other massages, front and back. However, the "massaging" never went past squeezing boobs.

Hopefully, as they said in "Casablanca", this is the beginning of a great friendship.

The last 2 nights Blair and Jasmin have been the main GP entertainment, naked on Jas' bed.

Saturday night was a straight masturbation for 2 hours, which looked as though Jas was encouraging Blair to finger her puss by lying on her back and being pointedly open-legged, even imploring to my mind, but Blair went on chatting and then to bed.    Jas had clearly got horny though because she bated before sleep.

Last night Jas positioned herself in a scissoring move, inches from her pussy on Blair's pussy.    An unmistakable invite, even before she gently stroked Blair's bum and thighs for an hour.   Blair had clearly got the message, at one point she waggled her bum sooooo close, a hand between those pussies would have got wet palm side and back.    Then on their backs both tentatively fingered themselves, and Blair looked tempted and Jas looked tempting.

But poor Blair cannot bring herself yet to throw herself onto Jas' fingers -  she went back to her own bed and bated.

And poor Jas cannot bring herself to thrust her fingers into Blair - and she too ended the night alone and brought herself off.