Fan Page Blair

3 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

As much as I like Blair and her sexy beauty,  I do think its time for her boyfriend to leave B1.......surly its keeping the other girls from getting nude all the way around the apartment.  Unless RLC has plans on keeping him for good.  "and that would be another big mistake."!!!!8)

I agree it is past time for him to go.

I certainly prefer  the freedom and fun when it is just girls.    They look nice together and he spoils the look.

But Anita and Adri (who was still keeping her knickers on in the bath on Friday night) are both naked on the bed with him and Blair right now.

So I guess RLC would argue he is not inhibiting their behaviour.   Blair has him well in hand (we've seen her).  

But he does inhibit our enjoyment.

12 minutes ago, iloner said:

I agree it is past time for him to go.

I certainly prefer  the freedom and fun when it is just girls.    They look nice together and he spoils the look.

But Anita and Adri (who was still keeping her knickers on in the bath on Friday night) are both naked on the bed with him and Blair right now.

So I guess RLC would argue he is not inhibiting their behaviour.   Blair has him well in hand (we've seen her).  

But he does inhibit our enjoyment.

Yes he has taken a lot of the enjoyment out of the apartment....."ITS TIME TO GO"!!!!!!!!  sorry Blair!!!!!8)

Create an account to see this content!

Looks like Blair, and her boyfriend and her followers "Anita and Adri" has been gone most of the day "since this morning".....Anita who sometimes seems to have all the brains of the group and the initiator seems to be the groups leader "for now" anyway!!!  Hopefully they are making arrangements for Blair's guy friend to leave SOON!!   What ever is going on Rosemary, Serena and Darina are not a part of it.....and seems to be in their own world.....neither Rosemary, Serena or Darina was at the so call bathroom bubble bath party that went on a few nights ago.  I also think that if RLC is going to have these guys come and stay, it should be short and sweet,  I am sure its not doing nothing for some who came there to also shine weather they are getting paid or not.  There is a so call super genius at RLC who doesn't do well when it comes to thinking ahead!!  "My thoughts and opinion only."8)

35 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

There is a so call super genius at RLC who doesn't do well when it comes to thinking ahead!!  "My thoughts and opinion only."8)

When it comes to the Bfs staying too long I'm like Adele, the girl with the large arse - all behind you. 

Mind you, Super Genius has been clever enough to relieve me of a lot of dosh these past years (and you)!

Well, after a good time in GP, everything seems to indicate, that RLC, has hit us all a good kick between the legs.

I'm sorry, but girls 'houses lose their name with this attitude ... since now, GP, does not enter the group of girls' houses.

But the most outrageous, is that people see, that takes everything without question. Sometimes I do not know if people feel like sheep, where they swallow everything RLC gives them.

In addition, it is curious the lack of self-criticism that many, have, when criticizing an issue that is known to all, and is that the majority who love the houses of chcias, we do not like this situation.

1 hour ago, vortios said:

Well, after a good time in GP, everything seems to indicate, that RLC, has hit us all a good kick between the legs.

I'm sorry, but girls 'houses lose their name with this attitude ... since now, GP, does not enter the group of girls' houses.

But the most outrageous, is that people see, that takes everything without question. Sometimes I do not know if people feel like sheep, where they swallow everything RLC gives them.

In addition, it is curious the lack of self-criticism that many, have, when criticizing an issue that is known to all, and is that the majority who love the houses of chcias, we do not like this situation.

I believe once Blair's Dad or grandpa is gone things well pick up...unless Anita and Adri keeps them screwed up as they are now!!!  Seems like another fail Nora project!

It seems that Blair didn't have the smarts I thought she had, for one why would you let your man undress in front of your so call friends and them in front of him "Anita and Adri"  very dumb move on your part   you let Anita and Adri use you and your man for their own gain and to try and get more viewers, yes he's going to be down for it "he's an old dog"...lol  I am sure by now after the all the teasing from Anita he wants to screw her by now......Blair wake up and smell the coffee.   Your other three roommates who are looking very sexy naked in bed together and most likely getting more viewers "Rosemary;D, Darina ;Dand Serena;D" are laughing their asses off at you right now for being so ignorant to the game.8)

1 hour ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Creo que una vez que el padre o el abuelo de Blair se hayan ido, las cosas mejorarán ... ¡¡a menos que Anita y Adri los arruinen como están ahora !!! Parece que otro proyecto fallido de Nora!

Parece que Blair no tenía la inteligencia que pensé que tenía, por ejemplo, ¿por qué dejarías que tu hombre se desnudara frente a ti, así que llama a tus amigos y a ellos delante de él "Anita y Adri", un movimiento muy tonto de tu parte dejaste Anita y Adri te usan a ti y a tu hombre para su propio beneficio y para tratar de conseguir más espectadores, sí, va a estar decepcionado "es un perro viejo" ... jaja, estoy seguro de que después de todas las burlas de Anita él quiere joderla ahora ... Blair se despierta y huele el café. Tus otras tres compañeras de habitación que se ven muy sexy desnudas en la cama juntas y que probablemente atraigan a más espectadores "Rosemary ;RE, Darina ;REy Serena ;RE" se están riendo de sus culpas en este momento por ser tan ignorantes del juego.8)

Really, I do not care, who of the two, will touch his cock to Blair's partner, even if they want to fuck him so that the audience increases ...
That is not the show I want to see, so the rest, as my grandmother used to say, "even to be a bitch you have to know how to be"

32 minutes ago, vortios said:

Really, I do not care, who of the two, will touch his cock to Blair's partner, even if they want to fuck him so that the audience increases ...
That is not the show I want to see, so the rest, as my grandmother used to say, "even to be a bitch you have to know how to be"

I think if the money is right they well touch anything...old or young.....we might luck up and Blair just might let Anita and Adir give her man a blow job...if it hasn't already happen.LOL8)

Hace 1 hora, RUBBERMAN dijo:

Creo que si el dinero está bien, tocará cualquier cosa ... viejos o jóvenes ... tendrá suerte y Blair podría dejar que Anita y Adir le den una mamada a su hombre ... si no ha sucedido ya .LOL8)

Yes, it's really funny, but the old women had a strange way of seeing things, but they never made mistakes.

But I hope that tomorrow I do not have any of them, a call from a "friend" and they making us see that they behave almost as chaste as Santa Teresa de Jesús.

The impression that I have, is that this group, they have put in GP, more as if it were VHtv.
We already have E & S, the change was also imposed on D & S ... when they put the other occupant ... for what? To have more sex
And now, in my opinion, they want to destroy, because that's what it is. one of the girls' houses. When until a month ago, everything worked perfectly.

1 hour ago, vortios said:

Yes, it's really funny, but the old women had a strange way of seeing things, but they never made mistakes.

But I hope that tomorrow I do not have any of them, a call from a "friend" and they making us see that they behave almost as chaste as Santa Teresa de Jesús.

The impression that I have, is that this group, they have put in GP, more as if it were VHtv.
We already have E & S, the change was also imposed on D & S ... when they put the other occupant ... for what? To have more sex
And now, in my opinion, they want to destroy, because that's what it is. one of the girls' houses. When until a month ago, everything worked perfectly.

As bad as I hate to say this "B1 and its crew has gone to the shit house"...lol  if things do get better it won't be in this apartment that's for sure....Blair, Adri and Anita start wasn't good at all......at least not for me!!!8)

Blair and Adri have just been going through the clothes receipts - usually a prelude to packing to go home.

If this is so I'm hoping Adri will be staying.    

Once her bloke had gone Blair set quite an example as house mother; bringing out the best in both Anita and Adri.    I guess we might have expected Rose to take over, and having two groups has worked OK, but mostly because when all six girls try to act together the cameras cannot cope properly (not if you've got a slow signal anyway) going fuzzy and blocky.

Blair's brand of 'showgirl' fakery hasn't been my cup of tea, but this was what Jas trained her to do in all those sessions on her bed.   

There's just a hint that she and Adri might be planning to bate together.    Girl Guides motto: Lend your friends a helping hand.    

If they could make it real it would be spectacular.     

• 1 month later...

Since Blair's return she doesn't seem to be getting any viewers as she did her first arrival at the GP when she stay drunk and shared others visiting boyfriends in the master bed room and bathtub...lol...those was the days when she didn't have to bring her uncle Joe "Mike.".....Now since teaming up with Loraine things are just boring to view with all three giving the viewers weekly and poor scripted play house games that now one seems interested in...."not even the Chat Room crew" dam that's when you know your failing, because they well cheer on anything below the knee......lol....and that's bad.8)