Fan Page Amina & Nil

Both Rubberman and Vortios are great posters to our site.

Its good to have an account of  Vortios'  insightful views based on his experience, and great too to appreciate a radically different approach, often funny quirky and also insightful.

These different ways of seeing all help my enjoyment of this my current favorite apmt.

Thanks guys.   

I'm sorry to say, Nica in B4, does not give all the potential it has in B3,
Actually these two friends, make the presence of the spectator at home attractive.
I understand that the boys who want to see Amina with her boy, this will hurt you, but I think that for the benefit of RLC, it is much more interesting those two friends, than to put a contrast, life inside the house of Monica, that it is null (except for his masturbations, which, because they are repetitive, can cause boredom)

Amina and Nica, you are a couple of great girls, the best I've seen in almost 3 years of RLC tracking: I recommend it to everyone.

Not being a fan of either Amina and her boy toy Nil,  I wonder why she or RLC would  let them stay at the vacation home after a few days at B1?  Surly all his interested in is watching T.V 99% of the time anyway.   Seems Aminia only uses him when she needs to satisfy her self or when she has her other toy Nica around.  I figure after a few days Nica well return again to help for some teasing games for the viewers to keep this apartment on the map.  "My opinion only"8)

I love both Amina and Nica.   Together they are the most pretty potentially lesbian couple ever.    Bring it on girls!

In fact, with all the gynecological displays recently I think Nica has the most beautiful spread pussy of all the girls - except perhaps Leora's.   So intricate, you can imagine yourself sinking into her folds.

Nil is just getting in the way of the unfolding of Ami and Nic.   His time is up.

6 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Como no soy fan de Amina ni de su niño Nil, me pregunto por qué ella o RLC les dejarían quedarse en la casa de vacaciones después de unos días en B1. Sorprendentemente, todo lo que le interesa es mirar televisión el 99% de las veces de todos modos. Parece que Aminia solo lo usa cuando necesita satisfacerse a sí misma o cuando tiene a su otro juguete Nica alrededor. Me imagino que después de unos días, Nica volverá para ayudar a algunos juegos de burlas para que los espectadores mantengan este apartamento en el mapa. "Mi opinión solamente"8)

Certainly, if you are not a spectator of the games and "teasing" but that is not mockery in life ... of the girls, really, Amina does not interest ...
But if you enjoy the beautiful show that two female beauties can get to perform, I'm sure you would be a fan of amine, well, maybe you would recognize the nice job she gets to do with Nica.
We all want action among girls in B2, but I'm really not optimistic at this stage of the movie,
Nil is part of the game, I think an incentive for Amina, or at least I think so.
As for your comments, they are as good and intelligent as the rest of us. LOL

49 minutes ago, lakeviewmark said:

Does Nil own any other clothes? So tired of seeing him in the same shorts and t-shirt

He's may be like his girl friend......homeless!!!!  lol...I really don't know....his girl friend seems to keep him controlled "maybe that's all he is allowed to ware besides the apron he wares to wait on her and Nica when she is there......I am sure those's shorts can walk on their own by now..LOL8)

On 4/2/2018 at 3:28 PM, zzakary said:

New B3 Girl...  Related?... Stay tuned

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Like I said earlier when Amina and Nil moved in this apartment "it well be a place for the other "girls" to come for rest and relaxation.............."and to help Amina score some points"..LOL..........by the way does anyone know when she is set to pack and leave?8)

Edited by StnCld316

Amina and her boy toy Nil may have to pack soon....because if Nica keeps kissing ass like she's doing now I am sure she is going to talk to RLC into giving the vacation apartment to her two friends next.......if she haven't already..........if he is anything like Nil they better leave the T.V on the wall...LOL8)