Fan Page Amina & Nil

• StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page Amina & Nil
  • StnCld316 pinned and featured this topic

This was a great move I think.    These two give great sex and make it easy to watch - good positions, ensuring the light is not too dark.

Amina is even more beautiful in action than Mira was, though perhaps over time she won't be so keen.    

I spent the little time I had last night watching the GP show.   Nica at last shone and I for one regretted Meena had not been there to share her lust afterwards.     

Even other girls don't understand girls.

How else to explain Ami, all set to join an expectant Nica in bed, her pussy freshly shaved, her breasts glowing from Ami's caresses - and Ami goes off and sucks Nil's cock.

The instant he came Nica drops her phone guiltily - had she been watching?    And when Meena comes to join her waiting naked on the bed she is cross and sends her away.

Jealousy?.   Or she didn't want to share any residue in Meena's mouth?

Now that Amina and Nil has bought them self's a free ticket and meal with a temporary apartment with RLC, I wonder if they are going to be able to win an apartment next?  We all know by now they both are good in bed and somewhat creative "kinky" and I have to admit "Amina is sexy" too.  I waiting to see how many cock blockers they have come in an sleep over weekly.  I think there temporary apartment might also be a good place for B1's girls to come and get some "rest and relaxation" away from the other girls, or bring "there studs" too.  "I could be wrong"...LOL8)

Just now, RUBBERMAN said:

Now that Amina and Nil has bought them self's a free ticket and meal with a temporary apartment with RLC, I wonder if they are going to be able to win an apartment next?  We all know by now they both are good in bed and somewhat creative "kinky" and I have to admit "Amina is sexy" too.  I waiting to see how many cock blockers they have come in an sleep over weekly.  I think there temporary apartment might also be a good place for B1's girls to come and get some "rest and relaxation" away from the other girls, or bring "there studs" too.  "I could be wrong"...LOL8)

They'll likely be here a Month.   ;D

It will be a fun month >:D  I like this couple.  They are social animals unlike M & K.  I think they are also a little more adventurous sexually a la Masha/Sasha.  Could be finally a good use of Couples VaCa apt since Ilona and Rick left. IMHO.

Faut profiter de la vie @tamani et des fruits de mers,et puis en "bon" français tu devrais apprecier cet excellent menu,et puis contrairement à certain autres produits,ça ne fait pas geindre,trembler,suer et vomir pendant des heures  >:D  

Create an account to see this content!

Tkt Nil,c'est de la bonne marchandise ;)

Looks like Amina and Nil have Nica back over for another visit.... I think they should keep her seeing that she isn't doing anything for the place she signed up for anyway.  May be Amina well start letting her go down on Nil...I am sure she wouldn't mind....seeing they are such good friends..if it haven't already happen off cam...LOL8)

18 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

I had my hopes up when Nica took off her top yesterday evening and Amina gave her a massage. Nil was on the couch as well, and he was next in line for some rubbing. But it all ended up in nothing :/ There's some tension in the air tho, as @ShaKa ZuLu Forum VJ mentioned in another post. We can hope.

I think the only thing your going to see and get out of these little girls are scripted games and lots and lots of giggles and laughter.  "They are true hired gold diggers"8)