Fan Page for Chloe & Tyler

Hello.

I don't think this couple will bring others into their relationship but have been wrong before.  It is good to explore but not for everyone. They are a nice couple and just being themselves and don't need to go down that route to attract viewers.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe we are both signing on at the wrong time...I have never seen Chloe hide from the cams....seems she give's more cam time then Tyler...."she does seem to have her own little business on the side.."even showing her customers."  For one who is home alone most of the time...I think she is doing a good job of keeping viewers.8)

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Dragnet said:

You sir must be lucky and viewing them at the right times. I haven't seen diddly-squat and better watching J&E. Yes they are visitors but come on enjoy the experience. 

Sorry you read me wrong!!!...Never did say I didn't enjoy the visitors....just said "they wasn't doing bad."8)

16 minutes ago, Dragnet said:

Didn't say you didn't enjoy them, but you have obviously seen things to think they are not doing bad! 

What experience???  yes I have seen them have sex....and no they are not doing bad....."maybe I should have said they are doing "GREAT"...but seeing them for the first time at RLC they are not doing bad for a visiting and apartment sitting couple.  LOL8)

Another long "vacation" and not one but two couples housesitting/auditioning while they are away. Pretty smart if it is there intention as it gives them some sort of idea how popular they will be "if" they get an apartment. Time will tell.

• 2 weeks later...