Kira

Lucky bloke. For a guy, any time you get to have sex with lesbians is a great time. Obviously the word "lesbians" creates confusion if the girls still partake of real cock. I think some women are more comfortable in a living arrangement with another woman but are either bi-curious or really are bisexual. Perhaps when lesbians are enjoying the company of a nice gentle respectable guy they tend to get the urges for him and his real cock instead of the fake cock (dildo or strapon).

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Lucky bloke. For a guy, any time you get to have sex with lesbians is a great time. Obviously the word "lesbians" creates confusion if the girls still partake of real cock. I think some women are more comfortable in a living arrangement with another woman but are either bi-curious or really are bisexual. Perhaps when lesbians are enjoying the company of a nice gentle respectable guy they tend to get the urges for him and his real cock instead of the fake cock (dildo or strapon).

your logic is correct....

either that or he is a secret millionare

7 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Lesbians. LOL 

Create an account to see this content!

3 hours ago, Scotsman84 said:

Lesbians. LOL 

Create an account to see this content!

Here's my own personal definitions:

Lesbians - two females having sex together and both lovin' pussy and content with a fake cock (looks quite similar to a real cock but without a personality or male body attached to it)

Gay - two males having sex together and both lovin' cock and anal

Bisexual or bi-curious - males or females who enjoy or want to try sex with the same sex or opposite sex depending on the situation

Now throw in a shemale/tranny as a sex partner and you have a free-for-all which means you want at least something or you want to experiment with something different or you are already into it so you might as well go with the flow and have a good night of sex (whatever that might be - lol).

Personally I love seeing two women doing each other or even just kissing. That is just fucking beautiful. So as far as I am concerned when it comes to a female, for her to be a lesbian or bisexual is not a problem for me other than it turns me on big time and I want her and all of her body parts - lol.

As long as individuals are having good sex - that is all that matters in this fucked up world of murders, terrorists, violence, crime, hatred, drug problems and greedy arrogant self-serving politicians and millionaires. Let's here it for nudity and sex.