Sharing Their Love

I really hate to elaborate anything about this couple because I like them, and think or thought they really didn't need to pull viewers this way, ... but I have to share my feelings about them at this time "seeing that the sand is running out of the hour glass as the days go by, and I don't know weather or not I may turn that hour glass over or wait and see what happens in the future at RLC and its on going crazy apartments.'...LOL 

Last night or yesterday while watching Eva and Sam have another threesome with one of their visiting male friends "who use to also be with the the visiting Dasha from time to time"......the sexual concept of it all was very strange and some what weird.   I really don't know who's idea of all this was but I keep asking myself "why do you need to bring in another man to your bed room to help you satisfy your beautiful lady" unless you as a man are starting to lose interest in her!!!!!   I also think it may have been Eva's idea.....the reason I say this is  that "while all of the sexual touching and caressing was going on Eva seems to be wanting the visiting stud to sex her up more then she did Sam.  Neither Sam or the visiting Stud seemed to be able to keep an erection....lol.......for awhile and I still think that the visiting stud really wasn't into women at all.   If I was Sam I would sit and ask myself "what the hell did I get out of this threesome, besides watching another man finger my lady and she not only sucked his fingers, but came with his fingers inside of her"..........from the looks of things Eva also wanted his dick, but dude "Hauled Ass"....left..LOL     Yes yes.....I know some of you members are going to say "that's what they are into"...lol ....but how many of you well allow your ladies to do the same while your in the same room and bed...or better yet "watch her feel more pleasure with another then with you?"   Sometimes sharing your love with someone else and especially with the approval of your mate might mean things are going down hill.....or your not doing your part in the relationship..."anymore"!!!!!   I like Eva....she is very sexy....I love watching her masturbation sets when Sam is gone.....I love her visiting girl friends,  I just hope she and Sam don't turns this so call threesome into a weekly thing....as their friends "The boring three" Masha, Sasha and Dasha has done.   And I have to close by saying "if they are not having problems in their relationship, why fix it ....if it's not broke!!!!!"8)

Good post Rubberman.

Few of us could cope, as you say, so no wonder they had trouble getting hard.

But it was Eva who wanted this, and she LOVED it.   Lets hope this is out of her system now and she will go back to some nice girls as her preferred threesome partners.

For me, one cock in the scene is too many, and two cocks definitely Too Too many.

I hope Sam didn't mess up by allowing Eva some forbidden fruit. There sex life seemed to be good. Perhaps the wine they were drinking made inhibitions too relaxed. I could never imagine allowing myself to let anyone other than another woman touch, or even view my wife's sweet cunny. After the encounter Eva seemed really taken with the makeshift new stud. Sam should close the door on him or he might wind up like Stephan- Maya's old partner. Once you give your spouse a taste, she might want more of what's on the menu. 

11 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I really hate to elaborate anything about this couple because I like them, and think or thought they really didn't need to pull viewers this way, ... but I have to share my feelings about them at this time "seeing that the sand is running out of the hour glass as the days go by, and I don't know weather or not I may turn that hour glass over or wait and see what happens in the future at RLC and its on going crazy apartments.'...LOL 

Last night or yesterday while watching Eva and Sam have another threesome with one of their visiting male friends "who use to also be with the the visiting Dasha from time to time"......the sexual concept of it all was very strange and some what weird.   I really don't know who's idea of all this was but I keep asking myself "why do you need to bring in another man to your bed room to help you satisfy your beautiful lady" unless you as a man are starting to lose interest in her!!!!!   I also think it may have been Eva's idea.....the reason I say this is  that "while all of the sexual touching and caressing was going on Eva seems to be wanting the visiting stud to sex her up more then she did Sam.  Neither Sam or the visiting Stud seemed to be able to keep an erection....lol.......for awhile and I still think that the visiting stud really wasn't into women at all.   If I was Sam I would sit and ask myself "what the hell did I get out of this threesome, besides watching another man finger my lady and she not only sucked his fingers, but came with his fingers inside of her"..........from the looks of things Eva also wanted his dick, but dude "Hauled Ass"....left..LOL     Yes yes.....I know some of you members are going to say "that's what they are into"...lol ....but how many of you well allow your ladies to do the same while your in the same room and bed...or better yet "watch her feel more pleasure with another then with you?"   Sometimes sharing your love with someone else and especially with the approval of your mate might mean things are going down hill.....or your not doing your part in the relationship..."anymore"!!!!!   I like Eva....she is very sexy....I love watching her masturbation sets when Sam is gone.....I love her visiting girl friends,  I just hope she and Sam don't turns this so call threesome into a weekly thing....as their friends "The boring three" Masha, Sasha and Dasha has done.   And I have to close by saying "if they are not having problems in their relationship, why fix it ....if it's not broke!!!!!"8)

How can you not get hard or stay hard with Eva ??????????? She is fucking beautiful and has the best body in RLC and LOVES to fuck...I am totally confused why they couldn't get hard or stay hard !!! Find some well endowed stud who knows how to fuck a woman like Eva !!

• 4 months later...