Fan Page Aria

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 6:40 AM, CowArt said:

Lovely pic StnCld, but why in Aria's fanpage? She's not in the pic.

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 10:52 AM, TBird97 said:

That's Mila down on Naomi. I don't think Aria is into the girl-on-girl games since her boyfriend keeps her satisfied.

I will place the Pic in the Proper Topic.  At the time of Posting I just wasn't sure who it was so I just fit it into this Fan Page since Aria was still listed in the Apartment at the time of posting.

I will move it to Naomi.

Edited by StnCld316

Aria's Bf turned up last night for Amina's party.

My guess, he works for RLC as 'security' - well, so far as Aria's pussy was concerned he was definitely on top of his job.

After everyone left Amina found time to lay with him on the settee - was she doing things to his cock?    I couldn't see but maybe.

He put his hand into her blouse looking for her tits …………. I suppose after Aria's beauties life is full of disappointments!

And just as he seemed to think he might actually get lucky she went to bed and blew him a kiss.

Yes, she loves Karol - for now.   But Amina has so much heart to give she shares it generously.

• 11 months later...
  • StnCld316 featured this topic
  • 1 month later...

While Naomi is visiting the B1 apartment....."and it looks like she well spend the night there too"....Aria and Nice are looking very sexy for the viewers and seem to be doing a good job of it.  Aria and Nice seem to have become very close friends and get along very well.8)

• 2 months later...

Aria, who doesn't seem to get many comments, seem to be at the B1 apartment trying to pamper the again visiting "Limp Dick Stevie"....lol...why is she wasting her time with him knowing that she has a boyfriend who sometimes visits and know for sure that Limp Dick Stevie doesn't want any pussy...lol....he couldn't get his dick up for Irma with out a set of suspenders.  I wonder who he well bunk with tonight!!!! Most of the Chatters think it well be Kristy who has to sleep with him next. LOL    He needs to find himself a job or a man!!!8)