Fan Page Aria

• StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page Aria
  • StnCld316 featured and pinned this topic

Welcome Aria,  I hope your stay turns out much better then the last person that stayed in that room.  I have been viewing you most of the day and see that you are getting alone very well with Naomi and Sofie.  I hope it stays that way......"sometimes to many ladies under each other all the time causes some friction".  The ladies in B1 have toy blocks to play with most of the time, or they get to flip a coin on who well bring in their man for a few weeks..LOL8)

Aria's first day must be judged a brilliant success.     

Three in a bath led on to massage on the bed, backs only.

Which made both Sofie and Naomi horny hornets.   Both used their buzzy pinkies on their clits, sadly in their separate bedrooms, while Aria watched something on her screen.

Naomi finished first - her puss lips form into a mound she rolls in her fingers.   She watched her phone intently until Sofie finished her come show, and Naomi promptly finished watching!

Had they agreed to watch each other?   Was Aria watching them?    They are so good at hiding what is showing on their screens.

Come on girls, its just a short walk down the corridor.   We know you want each other.

Aria seems to be getting alone with Sofie and Naomi pretty well.....I notice that Rosemary is there today giving her a visit.....I am not going to start "FANTASIZING" that they are in heat or in love with each other....Rosemary does have the good habit of making friends very quick, and most likely wants to get away from B1 today also.8)

As on many occasions, RLC, seems to play a little with the clients to the cluelessness.
She does not seem to bring large suitcases of clothes, nor does it seem that she is participating in games with Sofie, and neither of course with Naomi ...
She allows herself to be caressed, and caresses Sofie, but her caresses remind me of the so-called K & K of her beginnings ... (how bad it is sometimes, to have a memory)

In defirnitva, I just hope that she has a great time in my city, that she knows her, if she does not know her, and that she also makes us share, those moments of glory, like other girls, before her, have shared with the clients of the houses in Barcelona.

What happened last night?

Sofie dressed in white looked ravishing, full makeup, and last I saw Aria upon the settee wearing her usual tracksuit thingy.   She seems always cold.    Though, she hasn't got the wardrobe some of the other girls consider essential.    Make it work here  and she will be going home with the usual two suitcases.

In Sofie's bed this morning "her hair upon the pillow like a sleepy golden storm".

Seen the thumbnails on Replay of Aria underneath a hunk with her legs folded over her head.   Someone on Chat said it lasted 5 minutes only and then she bundled him out of the door.

At least we now know what she has been doing when she has disappeared the last few nights - picking up Spanish guys.    

On the bed tonight Sofie is trying her delicate stroking manoeuvres.    

Judging by how deep the boy must have had his cock in Aria earlier today I don't think such delicate subtlety is going to hit the spot.

You really shouldn't believe everything you read on the chat. It wasn't a marathon, but definitely longer than 5 minutes, closer to 15, and they spent almost an hour on the sofa afterwards before he left.

And for a Spanish guy, his Russian sounds pretty fluent. :D

Just logged on, having not been able to watch much for a few days.    As CowArt demonstrates above, getting my information from Chat and the thumbnails is unreliable.

So tonight Aria is home to entertain us and she has chosen to re-pack her cupboard.    Naomi gave us a masterclass in what to do when home alone a few days ago - bating energetically in the bath and then spread on her bed.        Delicious.

I can't help thinking Aria's education is not yet complete.         

Aria's Bf turned up looking like a model for a Picasso bull painting.     

They whisper, they fuck under the covers, they whisper more.

"Why do we whisper?"

"Some viewers think you're Russian.   Some Spanish.    Best if they don't know."

"But look.   My arm tattoo says Semper Fidelis.    They know."

Yes, he's her Latin Lover.

I watched Aria getting sexually satisfied by her curly haired lover whole Sofie and Naomi slept through the whole thing. I don't know if she would be partial to Sofie's overtures to sample lesbian love the way Naomi did, but only time will tell.

Little Miss Trouble rolled back into the aptmt late afternoon, had a crap and a quick bath, then collapsed onto the settee to do phone.   

Coincidentally Sofie (looking stunningly elegant) and her handmaiden Naomi had just left.   

I expect Aria had a hard night.    When Bf did stay he seemed like he wanted to shag her all night - and who wouldn't - so I guess she promised him some private time, and got shagged all last night.     Shame we didn't get to enjoy it too.

As to the Sapphic stuff, I think the best we can hope for is Aria will lay still and allow any attention being offered.    We need an Amina type willing and able to set her up in a show.    Sadly neither Sofie nor Naomi are forceful enough.

In my opinion, it is clear that Ari, did not hire her for that kind of show, from the beginning, she seems to indicate, that the only thing she is willing is to have sex with her boy in front of the cameras, and games with mates from floor, will be limited to let Sofie caress her, but unfortunately nothing more.
Did she come in to have the big room with her boy?
From what I hear in many conversations, it seems that people are becoming more and more convinced of it ...
Maybe convert the big room of B2, into something similar to GP?

Please, RLC, do not do that to us.