Abused Tenants..?

I really didn't want this so call write-up in this section, because its not part of being either "Frustrations or Anger Board."

As my hour glass filled with sand has come to an end, and I don't know weather to turn it over and start over again for another 90 days I thought I would give it some thought.....and sometime to think about that.  I have notice that there have been a lot of changes in the pass 6 months with some of the apartments and some of the couples in these apartments.  I have also notice that there have been more members that have join.....some stayed and some got feed up and left because of the bitching towards them.....even though with the changes it seems that there are still those "members" who want to run things threw out the site chat room or else where......I have witness friends in the chat room who stop talking to each other because one didn't like a person in one of these apartments or signed off because he or she said something that he or she didn't like....when I saw this I said to myself "someone needs a life" I like this site and try not to make other members feel that their comments are abusive, I try not to change anyone's thoughts any a threading way, but some of these members seems to have gone over board with this fantasy that there either going to meet these young ladies or think that these women are waiting for them, some seem to have done research on a few.   A few days ago the topic of "ABUSE" came up about these tenants and their feelings.... and more less how members need to start respecting these tenants....lol  Now maybe I am wrong....but when "Persons "TENANTS" come on this site or any other site and do the things on cam the way they do them and are being paid to do them" how do you give respect to someone who doesn't even respect themselves........a few days ago felt as if though I was put in front of a firing squad because of my comments toward one of the couples.  Members like myself are told that if you don't like what you see then go to another apartment....."that's fine and dandy if your paying for my subscription".....but like those words....."why take the time to read anything that I post if you know it bothers you?"  I feel that instead of down playing my comments or anyone other members trying sending that person a private e-mail and talk to them about it......sometimes it works.    It has been proven from time to time that we all are not going to like or agree with everything that we say or do here about these tenants......If one has fallen in love with one of these ladies don't expect others to feel that way.......I honestly feel that these tenants don't care about you or me as long as they are getting paid......and for what I have seen the last few weeks some are doing anything just to keep a viewer even if it meant discrediting themselves.   I think some needs to think before they use the word abuse..."why because I put up a photo or express my feeling with my own comments?"    I feel that if I in wrong one of the Admin well let me know about my actions.   Like these tenants...I to need a few days away...lol  Rubberman won't be leaving no time soon....unless I am told to by one of the staff..LOL8)

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 8:43 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

I really didn't want this so call write-up in this section, because its not part of being either "Frustrations or Anger Board."

As my hour glass filled with sand has come to an end, and I don't know weather to turn it over and start over again for another 90 days I thought I would give it some thought.....and sometime to think about that.  I have notice that there have been a lot of changes in the pass 6 months with some of the apartments and some of the couples in these apartments.  I have also notice that there have been more members that have join.....some stayed and some got feed up and left because of the bitching towards them.....even though with the changes it seems that there are still those "members" who want to run things threw out the site chat room or else where......I have witness friends in the chat room who stop talking to each other because one didn't like a person in one of these apartments or signed off because he or she said something that he or she didn't like....when I saw this I said to myself "someone needs a life" I like this site and try not to make other members feel that their comments are abusive, I try not to change anyone's thoughts any a threading way, but some of these members seems to have gone over board with this fantasy that there either going to meet these young ladies or think that these women are waiting for them, some seem to have done research on a few.   A few days ago the topic of "ABUSE" came up about these tenants and their feelings.... and more less how members need to start respecting these tenants....lol  Now maybe I am wrong....but when "Persons "TENANTS" come on this site or any other site and do the things on cam the way they do them and are being paid to do them" how do you give respect to someone who doesn't even respect themselves........a few days ago felt as if though I was put in front of a firing squad because of my comments toward one of the couples.  Members like myself are told that if you don't like what you see then go to another apartment....."that's fine and dandy if your paying for my subscription".....but like those words....."why take the time to read anything that I post if you know it bothers you?"  I feel that instead of down playing my comments or anyone other members trying sending that person a private e-mail and talk to them about it......sometimes it works.    It has been proven from time to time that we all are not going to like or agree with everything that we say or do here about these tenants......If one has fallen in love with one of these ladies don't expect others to feel that way.......I honestly feel that these tenants don't care about you or me as long as they are getting paid......and for what I have seen the last few weeks some are doing anything just to keep a viewer even if it meant discrediting themselves.   I think some needs to think before they use the word abuse..."why because I put up a photo or express my feeling with my own comments?"    I feel that if I in wrong one of the Admin well let me know about my actions.   Like these tenants...I to need a few days away...lol  Rubberman won't be leaving no time soon....unless I am told to by one of the staff..LOL8)

You have as much right to post what you want just as anyone else. And why should we respect some of them when they don't respect themselves.

You make yourself look pathetic and a fool you deserve what you get. If anyone has a problem and can't take a joke... use the "ignore" option. :ph34r:

• 5 months later...