Fan Page Alexa

Alexa still seems to be getting the feel of the place and is watching how Aria and Naomi are acting, taking her cues from them. I have no idea if Alexa is Russian or Ukrainian, but so far it looks like she's comfortable at B2.

19 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Alexa, Naomi and Aria are looking very sexy tonight....all three a laying on Naomi's bed naked....I think they were playing a card game earlier.   I am waiting to see if things well go any further then just nude rubbing and touching.8)

Unfortunately, that's all that took place....the usual touchy-feely stuff withe the only sexual thing happening was Alexa grabbing Aria`s tits briefly. Alexa seems to have come out of her shell and isn't shy about being either topless or nude.  There is a good chance that she might even become a "player" with Naomi's guidance, IMHO.

• 3 weeks later...

Let's face it...........B2 has become as exciting as watching grass grow. With the exception of Aria's boy-toy coming over to sexually satisfy her, there's nothing happening  in front of the cameras. All three leave the premises for extended periods and when they're back, they sit around topless with very little interaction between them. Ksusha  seems less than enthusiastic about being at B2. RLC shouldn't have given her the gig  if she's anti-social.

• 2 weeks later...

Alexa has been doing her best to join in some lesbian love with Mila.   Like the rest of us, she realised no hanky-panky was ever going to happen with Aria, so she had better move on.     

Over the last two nights she has allowed Mila more and more freedom, culminating last night with M licking cream off Alexa's body, accompanied by very satisfied squelchy kissing noises.   I think Mila's evident enjoyment rather freaked Alexa out, because she needed to stop and go back to default position - 'hanging out together naked'.   The first night both washed their pussies and nothing followed, but last night Alexa took off her knickers and waited on the bed - the look on Mila's face when she came through the door and realised pussy-licking was on was priceless.    Shame it didn't last long.    

But Alexa is trying, and if they spend another night together she might just get really into it.

7 hours ago, iloner said:

Alexa has been doing her best to join in some lesbian love with Mila.   Like the rest of us, she realised no hanky-panky was ever going to happen with Aria, so she had better move on.     

Over the last two nights she has allowed Mila more and more freedom, culminating last night with M licking cream off Alexa's body, accompanied by very satisfied squelchy kissing noises.   I think Mila's evident enjoyment rather freaked Alexa out, because she needed to stop and go back to default position - 'hanging out together naked'.   The first night both washed their pussies and nothing followed, but last night Alexa took off her knickers and waited on the bed - the look on Mila's face when she came through the door and realised pussy-licking was on was priceless.    Shame it didn't last long.    

But Alexa is trying, and if they spend another night together she might just get really into it.

Get really into what.."another fake pussy eating show"...if these two are really into each other it would have happen the first night!!! the only thing I see is two girls trying to keep you and some of the viewers happy with this long wait drag out script show just like the last tenants before Alexa and the ones before her and so on!!!  Nothing but an endless fake soap opera that needs  better script writer!!....RLC needs to hire some real lesbians and stop getting these drama school girls..what a laugh..LOL8)

50 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Get really into what.."another fake pussy eating show"...if these two are really into each other it would have happen the first night!!! the only thing I see is two girls trying to keep you and some of the viewers happy with this long wait drag out script show just like the last tenants before Alexa and the ones before her and so on!!!  Nothing but an endless fake soap opera that needs  better script writer!!....RLC needs to hire some real lesbians and stop getting these drama school girls..what a laugh..LOL8)

Strangely I rarely watch the real lesbians.   Yep, perverse of me I know.  

For me the thrill is when a non-gay girl succumbs to temptation - for whatever reason, money or sexual longing or just showing off - and indulges a passion she had not expected.  Examples: Dayana responding to Ilona, Megan to Rebecca (ok under the influence).    These were not fake.    Nor, I thought, was Naomi grasping the sheets with tensed hands as Mila sucked her pussy a few weeks ago.

Girls can form passions with each other and then move on.   Lucky them.   And lucky us to be able to watch.