Fan Page Jasmin & Jim

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 2:57 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

Jasmin who is very sexy and does tease and tease the viewers...I wonder why she haven't visited B1 or B2 yet?8)

Best staying away from those farce apartments and doing her own thing.

I think that Jasmin and Jim are happy with keeping their stay private and with just each other....and that might be good for the both instead of taking what they have to a low level trying to get viewers...they are being them self's.."real."  I don't think Jasmin need to try and get viewers .......she is way to sexy for that...besides "I and others are already here."!!8)

Got to admire Jazzy's fortitude: she spends a lot of time alone in the 'holiday' flat and then occasionally for company someone abandons a mostly comatose beach whale on her bed.

She does her best: it must deflate occasionally because I've seen her try to blow it up by putting her mouth around this little nozzle thing it has half way down - it gets to look even fatter for a minute and then subsides gently back to sleep.   

She even tried sitting on it and pumping it up and down.   What a tryer!

She's so beautiful it seems a waste to leave her so much on her own.   

Maybe she'll get desperate enough to invite Mila round?!   Yes please.

Sexy and very beautiful Jasmin does seem to love the quiet and quaint "old fashioned" life with just her man and not so out going...still keeps me watching.  I am glad she is being her sexy self and not fake for the viewers....she does have a very luck man.8)

Looks like Jim and his very sexy lady Jasmin are having a good sex night.....they are really showing their energy to the viewers.  Since their arrival I haven't seen any thing boring about these two yet.  "Jim,..please don't let Mila or Amina" into the apartment....they well both f&#k your relationship up!!8)

22 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Looks like Jim and his very sexy lady Jasmin are having a good sex night.....they are really showing their energy to the viewers.  Since their arrival I haven't seen any thing boring about these two yet.  "Jim,..please don't let Mila or Amina" into the apartment....they well both f&#k your relationship up!!8)

I expect Jim was very aware of the exciting night Irma made Jazzy come.   It was thought then she did little without his blessing, so I guess he wouldn't be averse to watching Jazzy initiate Kim into RLC ways. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet sexy and so so beautiful Jasmin has her friend "Rose" visiting...she "Rose" who is known for getting things going could bring some life into the apartment.  Kim who is also sexy, seems to get or know Rose also.  Both Kenny and Jim does have some sexy ladies.....and Rose....who still looks sexy too.  Lets see if things are going to pick up a bit more.  I also wonder if Rose is going back to B1 seeing that Elly has started to pack and getting ready to leave?8)