Fan Page Jasmin & Jim

There was some speculation about this when they were at GP. So far, no definitive answer. They seem to have a very close relationship but I don't think it's a family one. I base my opinion on two things. Firstly, the jacuzzi party at GP for Jim's birthday. Maybe I'm strange but, if I was in a jacuzzi and my sister got naked and climbed in, I would be walking on water to get the hell out of there. Jim and Rose had fun. Secondly, in an incident I found rather funny,  In B3 Rose had a shower and went into J&J's room dressed only in a towel. Jas was next to shower so wanted the towel. Rose started to take it off then realised Jim was lying in the bed right next to her. I have never seen a lady move so fast as Rose did to duck behind the bed. Finally, in answer to your question, I don't know.

Jas by far my favorite woman on stage (cam) and seeing her with Jim in this place for a return has really made me happy to find a fun and exciting couple to watch.  I'm all in for her to succeed here.  She should definitely get a raise from RLC, I think right now she's really carrying the show. 

10 hours ago, TigetJackson said:

Jas by far my favorite woman on stage (cam) and seeing her with Jim in this place for a return has really made me happy to find a fun and exciting couple to watch.  I'm all in for her to succeed here.  She should definitely get a raise from RLC, I think right now she's really carrying the show. 

Enjoy while you can. Jasmin and Jim will be departing soon.

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Enjoy while you can. Jasmin and Jim will be departing soon.

I know and boy what a shame.  If RLC played it right, they'd be good to offer her/he a nice little contract that provided their own spot somewhere in Barca or another liberal EU country.  They would surely bring in the bounty as the interest in their day to day would exceed any other.  That's just my opinion.  I'll keep my caps and eye out for their return some day.

I did get a chance to see Jasmin and Kenny leave us this morning around 11:36 am their time.....Jasmin seem to be ready to go wasting no time packing and getting ready.  I did enjoy their stay,  but as I stated earlier a few weeks ago "they never did go and visit B1, even while Rosemary came to visit them."   Surly with her sexy beauty and not so shy acting any more Jasmin well be back again on day.  Lets hope they have a safe trip back home. 8)

On 9/4/2018 at 9:23 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

I did get a chance to see Jasmin and Kenny leave us this morning around 11:36 am their time.....Jasmin seem to be ready to go wasting no time packing and getting ready.  I did enjoy their stay,  but as I stated earlier a few weeks ago "they never did go and visit B1, even while Rosemary came to visit them."   Surly with her sexy beauty and not so shy acting any more Jasmin well be back again on day.  Lets hope they have a safe trip back home. 8)

I'll see they get back home.  

plane airplane GIF

Create an account to see this content!

Edited by StnCld316

Jazzy was nice to watch

But mountainous men - YUK.   

Offputting in themselves for being hairy and - well, large and hairy.   And if there is any lovemaking you can't see over or round the fuckers so you miss all the action anyway.

Shame Jazzy and Kim never sent the blokes out and had some fun together.    Too late now.     

4 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Jim must be gutted he is left behind with Kim :D