Fan Page Jasmin & Jim

Ho Hum.    Jasmin returns once more.

Perhaps more about encouraging new subscriptions -  because she is beautiful - 

Than about pleasing oldies who have seen all of her before. 

I'm not sure she was THAT much fun.    Although he was good fun - if you are into very large bald guys, which my guess is most of us are not.

• hotwal changed the title to Fan Page Jasmin & Jim
14 hours ago, iloner said:

Ho Hum.    Jasmin returns once more.

Perhaps more about encouraging new subscriptions -  because she is beautiful - 

Than about pleasing oldies who have seen all of her before. 

I'm not sure she was THAT much fun.    Although he was good fun - if you are into very large bald guys, which my guess is most of us are not.

Well, they are way more fun than watching Leora and Paul after how many years? 

38 minutes ago, Rudi said:

Has Jasmin now been a tenant in all 4 Barca apartments?

I believe she has. Her first visit to B1 was sort of, well; nothing. B2 was pretty disappointing, hardly ever naked until the very end. When she got to GP it was like her horny twin had showed up; naked all the time, bating and then her man and sex, sex and more sex. I guess we will see how the couples place goes.

10 minutes ago, Capeguy said:

I believe she has. Her first visit to B1 was sort of, well; nothing. B2 was pretty disappointing, hardly ever naked until the very end. When she got to GP it was like her horny twin had showed up; naked all the time, bating and then her man and sex, sex and more sex. I guess we will see how the couples place goes.

Thanks. Couldn't quite remember if she was in B1.

Yes...it looks like Jasmin "sexiest ass of the year".::)..is back once again..lol  I see that she brought her mate "Jim" back with her...I can't complain..."at least RLC put her where all the couples should stay"..instead of B1.   Its hard to welcome her back seeing that she has not been gone six months yet....."Jasmin welcome back to the headaches and daily criticisms."8)