Fan Page Ksusha

• StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page Ksusha
  • StnCld316 pinned and featured this topic

poor Monica...
sorry poor Ksusha,maybe tears are coming for her soon...

I love DRAMA tx RLC :wub: 

Btw,Ksusha is absolutely StunninG & Mesmerizing

Edited by zzakary
i forgot to mention the "stunning & mesmerizing part"

As time goes by, it's obvious to me that Ksusha isn't too happy at B2.  She isn't home all that much and  Alexa and Aria don't really have put much effort into making her feel welcome. The closed door to Aria's room on a constant basis pretty much says it all. Too bad.

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 3:57 PM, TBird97 said:

As time goes by, it's obvious to me that Ksusha isn't too happy at B2.  She isn't home all that much and  Alexa and Aria don't really have put much effort into making her feel welcome. The closed door to Aria's room on a constant basis pretty much says it all. Too bad.

Hard to fathom why she is left on her own.

At some stage Aria will abandon Alexa for Bf, but at the moment her bedroom is wasted.

Not even an invitation from GP, which perhaps shows that Megan is a little too young to lead the Barcelona apmts.     

Lovely Ksusha would make a good companion for poor lonely Mila. 

I still waiting for Ksusha's big opening...."in other words, some kind of sexual touching or masturbation....from the looks of things, she well start to masturbate, but never finishes"....I don't feel any type of lesbian reach out with Ksusha unless its scripted, maybe a boyfriend at home or near by.  But lets hope she doesn't spend 90% of her stay in her room...."with out giving the viewers something special."8)

Looks like Ksusha and Aria are alone..while Alexa is off at B1 making out and making some extra money under the arms of Mila.  I just hope Aria's boyfriend doesn't show up leaving Ksusha all alone.8)

Looks like Aria's boyfriend arrived anyway...and Ksusha is S.O.L maybe she well get a shout out from the main bed room tonight "that's funny" or just finger her way to sleep.8)

Ksusha is in the tradition of old-B1 from the past - 

she looks lovely but doesn't do anything interesting and barely reacts with the others (well, that means Aria who anyway is not much there just now)

does she masturbate? maybe in the bath but its hidden

otherwise she may as well be a picture on the wall - poor girl must be totally bored 

I think I can say it, I'm not afraid to say it, Ksusha drive me crazy, see this little flower in full bloom, that's why I sub to RLC
Her smile,her clumsiness, her fine,long legs that cross, her small breasts trembling,the way to put your head on the boyfriend of Aria without daring to move, her way of hiding her face with her hair when she takes pleasure,all this moments is purely amazing,and so fresh
This bewitching dance in the living room, please K, take off, pretty little bird,this apt is all yours
Ksusha you are highly addictive, and I like that :wub:

Aside
RLC I spit you in the face, I trample on you, I roll on you, RLC, you are all ass fucked, it was a little message of love for you after the setting UM, during the sexy bath, intimate Ksusha , primate bands
Ksusha i love you, RLC i hate you