Fan Page Ksusha

Looks as though Ksusha has the apartment to herself tonight.."seeing that Aria and Alexa are at B1 visiting Mila."   Yesterday I did notice Ksusha doing a lot of happy dancing around the apartment and having her own fun...she does seem to open up more when alone.8)

• 4 weeks later...

Perhaps I missed the fun but the apmt seemed to be empty all weekend

Until late last night when Alexa and Ksusha gave us an hour of nudity while they watched a film, Ksusha managing to stay decorous by lying on her front the whole time.   

Bang on the hour the knickers went back on and both went to sleep.

I suppose they made an effort - but not much of one!

Seeing that the only "FUN" and entertainment we the viewers have seen in B2 lately is the place it self being alone and still.....now that the girls are back off there weekend get away, Ksusha who haven't really done much but baby sit her bed most of them time has brought her boyfriend to the apartment and is now giving him his well earn desert after an un-unpleasant meal.  Ksusha does and seem to be the last on the list to leave...but "well she bring viewers to the screen?"  Now that she and her boyfriend are having sex at this time...its all under covers as she does her masturbation sets!!!  And most of all "she is not in love with anyone else in the apartment or want to have sex with them"...from what I see!!!  As for Aria and Alexa...lets keep our fingers crossed.."that they well leave soon."8)