Fan Page Kim and Kenny

Looks like its Amina's turn to try and fuck up the viewers with a another screwed up ass script for the viewers today....I wonder if she is going to continue to use Kim as did Danaya.  I was hoping that Nora would have moved Danaya in to the vacation home for good seeing that she and Kenny does have something in common "kim" and I do think they are both made for each other after he gave her some nice oral sex.  Now Amina well try and get her turn..."soon this well start to become boring" as well as B2 now.  What Amina should be doing is trying to put B2 back on the map instead of trying to fix something that's not broke.  Amina needs to leave the project and let someone else take her place for now...."she is piss poor for rating right now."  Go home my dear and fine something to do with B2.8)

(Image Content No Longer Available)
Edited by StnCld316

On 10/14/2018 at 3:57 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

Looks like its Amina's turn to try and fuck up the viewers with a another screwed up ass script for the viewers today....I wonder if she is going to continue to use Kim as did Danaya.  I was hoping that Nora would have moved Danaya in to the vacation home for good seeing that she and Kenny does have something in common "kim" and I do think they are both made for each other after he gave her some nice oral sex.  Now Amina well try and get her turn..."soon this well start to become boring" as well as B2 now.  What Amina should be doing is trying to put B2 back on the map instead of trying to fix something that's not broke.  Amina needs to leave the project and let someone else take her place for now...."she is piss poor for rating right now."  Go home my dear and fine something to do with B2.8)

My friend, Amina has been a major asset both this tour and her previous one.

The best place to refute your view here is to ask readers to look at Amina's own fan pages, which tell quite a different story.

She tried to get some fun out of Valeria and Dalia and they just would not play.     So now I guess she is filling in time until Karol can get out from under her husband.

Edited by StnCld316

1 hour ago, iloner said:

My friend, Amina has been a major asset both this tour and her previous one.

The best place to refute your view here is to ask readers to look at Amina's own fan pages, which tell quite a different story.

She tried to get some fun out of Valeria and Dalia and they just would not play.     So now I guess she is filling in time until Karol can get out from under her husband.

Sorry but I wasn't talking about Valeria and Dalia or who is playing what or who....I guess I am not into the promoting status of Amina.  She is worst then a boil in the crack of someones ass!!!   And please don't take this personnel but I could care less about her fan page.  "The only time the rat comes out is when you put cheese on the table."8)

Looks like Nora must have had a meeting with Kenny and Kim earlier...."could be Kim has to pay her rent fees, by sleeping the the king snake "Amina" instead of Danaya tonight.....surly Danaya well get her's later.  I do feel sorry for Kenny and Pablo who have no control of their ladies at this point of there stay...." I do think now would be a good time for Kenny to make a visit to B1 and have a chance with Danaya...who lost her bid for Kim tonight with Amina.8)

Well it seems that Kenny may has lost his bid with the flat chested snake Amina tonight....Kim did do the do with her....Kenny may want to either start wearing condoms or start getting monthly medical check ups.....Amina gets around and around and around with any open hole she can.  Good luck Kenny.8)

Hats off to Kim for cheering up the beautiful Amina last night.    Ami needs to know she is loved, and she'll ensure we voyeurs get good watching in return.

Amanda did her best to chivvy up Dalia, but there is not much you can do with a block of wood.     Slowly slowly I guess - I think she wants to join in the fun but someone needs to jump her.

A bit of fun with all four naked girls in the bath, pretending that Kim and Dalia were pussy-licking Ami and Amanda - and then Ami called for Alice to come in to the bathroom.    She  wasn't fazed, but didn't jump in with them either.    Shame.

Kim stayed, and there was fun with Ami's new horseshoe shaped dildo, initially under the covers and then Kim threw them off.    Our thanks to Kenny for loaning us his plaything for the night.            

This girl must be ensuring she gets a repeat visit.    Yes, please.    (But without hubby).

On 10/22/2018 at 6:49 AM, iloner said:

Hats off to Kim for cheering up the beautiful Amina last night.    Ami needs to know she is loved, and she'll ensure we voyeurs get good watching in return.

Amanda did her best to chivvy up Dalia, but there is not much you can do with a block of wood.     Slowly slowly I guess - I think she wants to join in the fun but someone needs to jump her.

A bit of fun with all four naked girls in the bath, pretending that Kim and Dalia were pussy-licking Ami and Amanda - and then Ami called for Alice to come in to the bathroom.    She  wasn't fazed, but didn't jump in with them either.    Shame.

Kim stayed, and there was fun with Ami's new horseshoe shaped dildo, initially under the covers and then Kim threw them off.    Our thanks to Kenny for loaning us his plaything for the night.            

This girl must be ensuring she gets a repeat visit.    Yes, please.    (But without hubby).

I do think its full..LOL

Edited by StnCld316

2 hours ago, Clit Oris said:

Kenny is just in the way. If he wasn't there KAP would be going at it 24/7.  Good to start with but end up like MSD show. 

Last night's show was pretty good, including seeing the real life problem of an overweight out-of-condition older bloke trying to fuck his partner with another couple at it a foot away.

But baby steps.    Kim wants Pablo, Kenny wants Amanda.   What does Amanda want?    

(No need to ask what does Pablo want? - he'll do as the girls tell him.)

My view: Its going to happen, but Kenny being as he is means we won't end up with another offputting MSD-type fuckfest.