Fan Page Kim and Kenny

5 hours ago, WhySoSerious? said:

Sure many members would agree but tenants also. Nothing shocks me as I think most will do anything for money. Will be shocked if he gets his weener in Amanda. 

I agree,  but for me...so far both couples has been treated as if they are going threw a college fraternity or pledge by there borrower and controller "Amina" when needed...weather they want to or not.  Amanda and especially Pablo doesn't and won't give in as easily as Kenny or Kim who well do any and everything Amina ask's of her.  For the MONEY!!! your right.   In the beginning when they arrived, I enjoyed viewing them, they were being real....,.but now they are like robots, siting around waiting to be told what to do....."for me hopefully they well be leaving soon.  "My thoughts and opinions only"....about these four.8)

Cheers Kenny and Kim. Have a safe trip home. I will miss them as, for once, B3 became interesting and they were a big part of that.  I didn't think Kenny was bad. He stood up against the previous guy when he got out of hand and never overstepped the line with Amanda, although the temptation must have been great! He seems to become a bit overbearing when pissed, but, I like problem guests when it's not me who has to deal with them. That being said, I never saw him get excessively inappropriate, he's just a bit rough around the edges?. Kim was fun. A lovely lady. I hope we will see them again.

Kim was very impressive.      Good to look at, and very open to my type of watchable sexuality.

And Kenny was a price worth paying for her.   Annoying as he was, restricting the girls when they were visiting elsewhere, he did allow himself to be shown up as fat and useless on the same bed as Pablo.    That takes guts, and he had lots!

Report in Chat was he fucked Dayana.   If true that's a success in my book.

Kim and Kenny has gone??? "good!!....they came in doing there job...until Amina took control of them.  Kim showed... her man that she well do anything for a buck....and that buck made her man sometimes look like a idiot in front of others....the only thing impressive I seen him do while his stay was "sit in on place for an hour, and play games on his cell phone." LOL  Kenny you and your easy given lady have a safe trip back home and if you have time study your videos while here at RLC.   "Great couple in the beginning of your stay...but I did lose interest the last two weeks of your stay."8)

3 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Kim and Kenny has gone??? "good!!....they came in doing there job...until Amina took control of them.  Kim showed... her man that she well do anything for a buck....and that buck made her man sometimes look like a idiot in front of others....the only thing impressive I seen him do while his stay was "sit in on place for an hour, and play games on his cell phone." LOL  Kenny you and your easy given lady have a safe trip back home and if you have time study your videos while here at RLC.   "Great couple in the beginning of your stay...but I did lose interest the last two weeks of your stay."8)

Kenny also got a Knee in the Nuts while at a Party at Irma, Danaya and Karol's place because he couldn't keep his hands to himself.

Maybe he thought he was Famous like Trump and could grab Women by the Pussy because they'll let you do it.  :D