Fan Page Amanda and Pablo

2 hours ago, iloner said:

Kind Amina turns up to rescue poor bored Amanda.  

Lets face it, she loves Pablo I'm sure, but for his body I guess rather than his mind.   She must crave some female companionship.

Now Kim has gone Amina and Amanda are natural allies.    Amina is hard working and so is Amanda.   Whereas at home Amina has two stay-a-beds without an idea or spark. 

They have a job to do, entertaining us, and they put effort into doing so.

Amina is hard working at doing what??...taking over the vacation apartment when she wants.....making Pablo look less then a man when she comes around.....neither Pablo nor Amanda looks comfortable when Amina is around.  "Surly I knew you would come to Amina's rescue like you usually do.".....I guess she does have a fan!!  She can entertain me by packing her bags. LOL8)

16 hours ago, Satan said:

Hard working: Take a reality check.

Only thing they know about is laying on their back. Some of the comments I have read on here, makes me wonder if some of you know what real life is.

Amanda has many more positions than just on her back.   Which is what makes her hard-working in RLC terms so far as I'm concerned.  

Admittedly, standards are low.

On 11/12/2018 at 2:09 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

Amina is hard working at doing what??...taking over the vacation apartment when she wants.....making Pablo look less then a man when she comes around.....neither Pablo nor Amanda looks comfortable when Amina is around.  "Surly I knew you would come to Amina's rescue like you usually do.".....I guess she does have a fan!!  She can entertain me by packing her bags. LOL8)

Amina is a selfish cow but more fool the ones that let her get away with it I say. Fans of these girls will stick by them no matter what they do. 

23 hours ago, Johnny said:

Amina is a selfish cow but more fool the ones that let her get away with it I say. Fans of these girls will stick by them no matter what they do. 

I do think Amina has over her visits given us great entertainment.

So I'm a fan.    

And am puzzled by why you call her a selfish cow.   What do you refer to?    

And why would that mean it would be a bad thing to be appreciative?

It doesn't look like Amanda and Leona are not going to interact with each other like ladies sometimes do....even though Amanda has been in the vacation apartment for a while..Leona has been on a few and well paid channels herself.  Leona is a star by herself....and as a man I am sure Pablo see's that too...."just maybe its might be his turn to be the one who gets his candy and eat it....as Amanda has had hers with Amina and more less wanted him to except it".....I hear pay back can be a "bitch."   Surprisingly neither has got a text or call from their boss "Amina" yet about there next script...."but I do have a feeling its not far off...now that Karol's boyfriend is gone.8)

Earlier today while Leona was in her room looking very sexy....Amanda gave us a sexy masturbation set.  Amanda must keep the viewers watching at the vacation apartment,  I am glad she can do this on her own and with out help from the B1 crew.   Even though Leona is very sexy and know how to work the cams, I think she well continue to tease the viewers for a while with her masturbating and won't make to much of a large step until Amanda and Pablo has gone.8)

I'm not sure what to think about this apt.  Although I do like seeing Amanda tramp around with those loose swinging boobs (would love to motoboat with her).  I guess I don't see the point, are these try outs or just those two testing the waters ?  Even though that sound bad of me, I really like watching these two as you never know what you are going to get.  For example:  I call them the laurel & Hardy of RLC - It's almost as if they are not sure what sex is.  She's content to bate and sometimes it feels like she's a cam girl instead of being of RLC.  And I'm not sure what she's doing with her lips.  I may seem to be putting them down, but I'm not, I just get a kick out of them.

Today Amanda did the viewers a nice masturbation set...she have seem to upgraded her self since her arrival, even with her looks.."that wasn't bad anyway'...I do think that if she puts a little pressure on leona they both could do things together when it comes to masturbating.   Most of us who has been here for a long period of time kind of knows Leona's back ground and ways.."she is only going to limit her self to so much, but well give you a dam good tease and masturbation set." LOL   With the help of Amina, I do think that Amanda has put more energy in the apartment in the pass two weeks..."Pablo is Pablo...one have to understand that if your around naked pussy all the time, you get use to it....I guess it would be like working in a sex shop..."after a few weeks you stop taking notice because your around it all the time.....Seeing that Leona is new in the apartment and very very sexy.."I would think that she would have been some type of dick wake up for him "Pablo" too." LOL ...And then again Amanda may have told him to stay back from Leona..."you can look but don't touch."  "Another reason why I am against a lot of this threesome crap that's starting to happen more and more at RLC."8)

49 minutes ago, Hung7 said:

So why was the apartment down so long? It clearly wasn't for cleaning. The kitchen still has the same dirt under the cabinets as always 

Why not send an email to RLC and see if they will give you an answer instead of asking everyone to speculate?