Fan Page Amanda and Pablo

• StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page Amanda and Pablo
  • StnCld316 featured and pinned this topic

I did get a chance to catch Amanda and Pablo have sex....and he did last longer then the last time..instead of 63 seconds, it was 64 this time.  I do for sure envy Pablo for having Amanda seeing that when they did have sex and he orgasmed she did drink down every drop of his cum while milking his dick with her mouth.."HOT::) DAM"!!!   Kim who loves to dance and looks very sexy and is good when doing her sexy body moves seems to has gotten real relaxed walking around the apartment with out a bra on in front of Pablo and Kenny seems to agree with what she is doing....maybe Kenny is trying to get something between the four of them started sexually.  So far these four keeps me watching on the hour,  but from what I am seeing the women have more energy then the men...who does play with there cell phones a bit to much.  Lets hope by this time next week both ladies well be walking around the apartment completely naked....and Pablo well last a little longer.8)

3 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I did get a chance to catch Amanda and Pablo have sex....and he did last longer then the last time..instead of 63 seconds, it was 64 this time.  I do for sure envy Pablo for having Amanda seeing that when they did have sex and he orgasmed she did drink down every drop of his cum while milking his dick with her mouth.."HOT::) DAM"!!!   Kim who loves to dance and looks very sexy and is good when doing her sexy body moves seems to has gotten real relaxed walking around the apartment with out a bra on in front of Pablo and Kenny seems to agree with what she is doing....maybe Kenny is trying to get something between the four of them started sexually.  So far these four keeps me watching on the hour,  but from what I am seeing the women have more energy then the men...who does play with there cell phones a bit to much.  Lets hope by this time next week both ladies well be walking around the apartment completely naked....and Pablo well last a little longer.8)

Amen to that my friend.

And two hours later Kim seemed to ask Amanda to bring her to orgasm with a pussy massage and then a dildo.    Amanda took care to keep her body to one side so we had good views of Kim's pussy from both bedroom cameras.  

As soon as she came they rejoined the men and Kim cooked the evening meal.

There's dedication.

Looks like Amanda, Pablo, Kim and Kenny has company...."Irma, Danaya, Karol and her lover Amina"....unless its a social visit, I really don't think these four need any type of advise on how to handle things with the viewers.  All four are doing a great job...and keeping it real...none fake fake fake fake..its all real!8)

B3 has generally been a bit of bore since its inception. Couples who just didn't gel together, or didn't get on at all. With Jas and Ami, it was a case of extending their stay in Barca by  moving apartments and bringing in their boyfriends (not something I objected to.) Things seem to be changing? B3 is consistently one of the top thumbs. I like this new foursome. They seem to get on well together and the ladies seem to be very fisky. Whether things progress to swinging, we can but hope. Whatever happens, I have become a new fan of B3. Kim, Kenny, Pablo and, my favorite, Amanda,  keep up the good work. 

B3 certainly seems to be doing well these days. The occupants are lounging around in their underwear and appear to be getting along well.With one female occupant now mostly topless, how much longer before the brunette will follow suit? Maybe they will get frisky in the living room area soon, as well. One can only hope.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally saw Pablo off the couch the other day. He was in the kitchen with Amanda. He really loves himself. He loves admiring his body and seems very cocky. He was strutting around like a cock bird looking at his reflection in the window and flexing. Amanda ignored him

Looks like Pablo, Amanda, Kim and Kenny are having fun tonight playing games.  I guess Amanda may have had some counseling from either Amina or some one much her, she seems to be more open with her body towards the cams.."even though Kenny can't keep his eye's off of her sexy tits"..LOL  Kenny do still have a habit of running threw the living room with out any clothing on....but that shouldn't be a surprise coming from him either....I do thing that these four does better when on autopilot then some trying to tell them how to "ACT."8)

After checking in on Amanda and Pablo earlier today...I did see that she was crying and upset....later while Kim was talking to Amina on her cell phone and after she seem to be ok.   I guess that conversation put a spark into Kim because she was happy...and later she and Kenny got dressed and went to the B1 apartment to be Danaya's treat for tonight.  Amanda and Pablo who seem to be the smartest of the two couples went else were.8)

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like the home invader "Amina" is back at the vacation apartment talking Pablo into letting Amanda hump her as she and others that landed in her snake pit, now that Kim has gone Amanda is next go the list.."there is nothing that Pablo can do about it, but sit in another room and wait until the shit fly is done with her pray.   Surly after the other night dealing with "Danaya, Karol and Irma" this couple have to be tired of all five of these bed bugs.  I am one who is hoping that RLC hurries and pack Amina's bags and get her ass to stepping real soon.....she is running out of victims to use.....just maybe B2 wouldn't be so boring if she kept her ass there more then 4 hours..."what a real $*t@H...."One good thing about Amanda doing is "she won't have to worry about rubbing Amina's tits..."there are none." 8)LOL

Create an account to see this content!

Kind Amina turns up to rescue poor bored Amanda.  

Lets face it, she loves Pablo I'm sure, but for his body I guess rather than his mind.   She must crave some female companionship.

Now Kim has gone Amina and Amanda are natural allies.    Amina is hard working and so is Amanda.   Whereas at home Amina has two stay-a-beds without an idea or spark. 

They have a job to do, entertaining us, and they put effort into doing so.