Paid Members Only Sub-Forum Boards

StnCld316

As many know back in July of 2017 the RLCF Servers were shutdown and the Site was pulled Offline Temporarily due to a DMCA Takedown. Since the Site came back Online we have done extensive testing over the last several Months trying various methods of uploading to see which way worked and what way didn't work. The testing has now been completed and the only way to move the Forum Forward was to put the Sub-Forum Boards in place for the Paid Membership. Instructions are Posted in those Boards.   The Sub-Forum Boards are not part of the Gallery. They are Attachments.

Hero Members still have access to the Gallery which is located in the Top Menu Board. There is a Gallery Tab and a Download Tab. If any Hero Member wants to access the Paid Members Only Boards then a Paid Membership is required to gain access to those areas.

Uploading of RLC Pictures and Videos can still be done in Open Forum Boards of RLC Apartments but a Third Party Host must be used in the Open Forum Boards. If any Attachments are placed of RLC Content in Open Forum Boards the Post could possibly be Removed or the Contents Edited and Reuploaded to a Third Party Host Site.

Well I guess that is one way to get rid of your older crowd, those that have been with this site for years. As I see it $$$$$$$$ comes before anything. The Gallery is a joke to me, I never go to it because there is nothing new or the pics are only those from other sites, not RLC. And also, it take forever to load and usually causes my internet to freeze. I don't post a lot, but I am on here daily to see what's happening, and what's happening is not right........just saying!!!

9 hours ago, buddy1967 said:

Well I guess that is one way to get rid of your older crowd, those that have been with this site for years. As I see it $$$$$$$$ comes before anything. The Gallery is a joke to me, I never go to it because there is nothing new or the pics are only those from other sites, not RLC. And also, it take forever to load and usually causes my internet to freeze. I don't post a lot, but I am on here daily to see what's happening, and what's happening is not right........just saying!!!

The way the Gallery is now is from what RLC had done in July of 2017. The Site got pulled Offline by a DMCA Takedown. That's why there is no RLC Content in it now.

We did extensive testing of different methods over the last several Months and the only way to move the Forum forward is the way it currently now sits.

8 hours ago, WhySoSerious? said:

Never see many orange/Hero Members on the site, looks like many have gone already.

As a paid member what do you actually get to view?

There were way to many Hero Memberships well over 1000 of them before  the DMCA Takedown of  the RLCF Servers. Once we got the Site back Online we began removing the ones that were inactive.  There are still Hero Members that still remain but the list of over 1000 has been significantly reduced.

Paid Members can access what's in the Menu Tabs at the Top of the Page which includes the Gallery Tab and Download Tab as well as access to the newly created Paid Members Only Sub-Forum Boards.  Paid Memberships are only $12 for 1 Year which works out to $1 a Month.

What does Our Elsie give you for $12?   Not much (OK I can't be bothered to work it out bit its at best 2 weeks at the 6 monthly rate)

I lost my free Hero status when I took a long break - but happily paid up my 12$ when I came back.   I have never been able to work out how this site survives - maybe StnCld gives his time for free MANY THANKS - but I'm glad it does.

Anyway, come on, stop being WHINGEING FUCKERS and just pay up.    12$    Seriously?

It is great to have the opportunities this site offers - both Chat and Forum.

I wonder whether RLC helps keep RLCF going because the feedback must be useful to it.   But it was their actions to protect Replay with the DCMAs and bans for posters of pics or vids that nearly killed RLCF.

There are still members, but many of them have been here years ………

…….... have seen it all, worked through the arguments (is it 'fake' etc.), had their say, and can't be bothered to say it again. 

But when something exciting happens - we all crawl out of the woodwork.

On 10/7/2018 at 4:23 AM, buddy1967 said:

I agree. You'll pay for the membership and it won't be long until RLC ends up pulling the plug on it and you're burnt.