Fan Page Varvara & Fedor

My guess is roughly the same.. They were guests at A&M as well and lets see how long before the other couple get their own apartment. Some extra money for the tenants that do bring in friends/randoms.

Problem with that is sex wise you have seen their best moves already. Lets hope for some solo action from Varvara.

22 hours ago, WhySoSerious? said:

My guess is roughly the same.. They were guests at A&M as well and lets see how long before the other couple get their own apartment. Some extra money for the tenants that do bring in friends/randoms.

See, that's the thing isn't it - Whenever someone turns up at an apartment now for a while, it now looks to be an 'On Camera' audition to see if people watch them. So it becomes obvious what the overall plan is. It's no coincidence is it? Suddenly they get their own place, like it was just offered to them overnight and all their plans in life change in a few weeks? Nah. And it lends weight to what i and others have suggested in the past - When this happens often enough, are these guests really friends with those they are staying with? Hmm.....

Whenever couples from now on turn up as guests, wait for them to become future tenants. And before anyone thinks it, i don't have anything against V&F,  i'm just dubious to the selection process.

2 hours ago, WhySoSerious? said:

Like most things just guess work and your own opinion, could be friends, colleagues, friends of other friends or even people RLC have found and just seeing what they are like and how people react to them before giving them an apartment. 

Of course yes, but i wouldn't be surprised at all to find it was usually the latter part.

On 10/27/2018 at 10:14 AM, WhySoSerious? said:

Good idea for both RLC and the participants, but over doing it can kick you in the balls and by the time they have been given the apartment you have already seen the best they have to give. 

....Which could mean ending up trying cheap tactics like, oh i dunno, tying up and blindfolds. As long as they don't resort to something like that....

<_<

Well it appears some folks think their little bondage escapade was merely for show and some sort of act of desperation. I disagree. They showed in their stay at Adeline and Marco's that they were kinky and did the same at Nelly and Bogdan's. I find him to be less than stellar as a lover, about the same as Sam; wishing they could get it up and keep it up. But I think Varvara was over the top in this performance. I think he got her off, and her lady parts by the end looked as if they had quite the workout. And at the end she seemed more than willing to lick his butt and take his load; and those smiles at the end did not look fake. I happen to know some folks who enjoy this kind of play as a way to keep their sex life lively so it does not fall into a rut; so I see it as more than just some money grab from RLC. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2018 at 12:41 PM, Capeguy said:

Well it appears some folks think their little bondage escapade was merely for show and some sort of act of desperation. I disagree. They showed in their stay at Adeline and Marco's that they were kinky and did the same at Nelly and Bogdan's. I find him to be less than stellar as a lover, about the same as Sam; wishing they could get it up and keep it up. But I think Varvara was over the top in this performance. I think he got her off, and her lady parts by the end looked as if they had quite the workout. And at the end she seemed more than willing to lick his butt and take his load; and those smiles at the end did not look fake. I happen to know some folks who enjoy this kind of play as a way to keep their sex life lively so it does not fall into a rut; so I see it as more than just some money grab from RLC. 

I have to agree with you on your comments about these two....and I am glad that they started out letting the viewers know what kind of sex life that they have and what they are into.  Some and a few tenants that's been here at RLC for awhile seemed to "Try" and open up and do things in a desperate way trying to get viewers and wind up making there relationship look bad for those members that have seen them in only one way.8)

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like Varvara and Fedor has a visiting female guest tonight that they have ripen up for the sex kill.  Its funny how most of these RLC guest either get their kills drunk first or doped up...but in Varavar and Fedor's case it started out with games and dance. LOL    Either way Varvara seem to have won the coin toss and was able to have her way with this visiting guest in bed..."it didn't seem to go to far..and I thought it would until I saw the string hanging from this guest pussy...then I knew it was that time of the month."  Although is was that time of the month Varvara and this  guest did play out a lesbian seen with out to much licking and eating down below.."besides who wants to come up with a red chin" lol ...after about ten minutes of this so called lust..Varvara takes a break and go gets a glass of water for her now thirsty visitor when she runs into "HARD DICK Fedor" who wants to join..lol...but Varvara's body and hand gesture says "NO" and he seems to whine and cry like a little kid. LOL  I am sure in the future this female visitor well arrive again..."but with out the string hanging and better suited for the show and "Fedor's" hungry dick. LOL   Even though it was sort of comical but yet sexy...I think that Varvara and Fedor well be taking us viewers on a few trips that we have been on and seen in a few of these apartments already.   Fedor keep your head up and don't cry in front of the cams for something you already have!!  "Oh yes..Varvara did satisfy the blue balled Fedor in another room later that night." LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!