Any Updates on Voyeursun.com Being Built by Timothy Stoakes?

dougiestyle4u

Haven't heard anything for quite a while about Tim Stoakes' project to build and provide a new and improved voyeur cam site. Would be nice if Tim could personally give us an update or any members that might be aware of his progress. Tim was a regular member of RLCF and Camcaps but i haven't noticed him logging in for almost a year. He had great plans which sounded quite ideal for us voyeurs but he needed investments and early subscribers to move it towards completion. Not aware if he is close to starting up or if this has become a dead issue. If you know anything (positive or negative) please comment. Thanks

Don't know what happened here. The website itself is offline. The crowdfunding/investment page says "the pitch has expired". On the Facebook page was posted about two weeks ago that a chatroom would open soon, the previous message was almost a year ago, also stating that a chatroom would open soon. I don't want to jump to conclusions, but everything combined doesn't sound like a project moving forward...

Last heard from Tim about a year ago.   He was still positive about the site opening.

I'm sure he has had lots of difficulties.

The explosion of recent sites aiming at the voyeur experience suggests that he had a good idea and if he got the site running it would do very well.

He didn't strike me as a man who would give up. 

Based on everything it would appear that this will be a no go and the investors will end up holding the bag. Tim has not been very good at communicating with those investors which is not a very good indication of his management skills.

Thanks for the comments. I did previously search through all the internet info and hit a dead end too. If Tim was close to startup I am sure he would have broadcast that fact so that everyone would climb aboard. The silence and lack of anything new does make it inconceivable that it will happen. Just thought that someone might have stayed in touch with Tim through PM or email. Could be lack of money or push back from others or the added competition scared him away from following through with his plans. Yes, he was very determined but with a year gone by without a word or any updates - doesn't look good. Was curious to see his initial startup and how different it would be. Perhaps he encountered roadblocks that stalled or delayed his forward momentum and might still come to fruition. The lack of communication or silence is a pretty good indicator though.

• 2 months later...

Just noticed this on a page about Timothy Stoakes. This post that I found is dated December 30, 2018 which is the most current one that I have come across. Tim must be still working on his project (no easy task) but why the total silence about his voyeur site progress????? Competition is abundant and fierce so I can understand staying low and keeping any plans under wraps (ie property or intellectual rights). I guess we continue to wait. I really hope Tim does get his site up and running this year because it did sound very enticing and more to what everyone was looking for or asking about. I will try to dig deeper about this.

TIMOTHY STOAKES’ Posts

• December 30, 2018

I need a good web developer to make my Chat room for my future website. please contact me if you are able to make using babble. etc

Good to hear there might be some progress.     And who can blame him for keeping his cards close to his chest this time.

It did seem he was beset with problems so this is great news.    Looks like he wants to have his own technology instead of licensing others.   A harder road, but will pay off.

Mind you, some of the girls he had lined up for a holiday a few years ago have probably become grandmothers. 

Keep going Tim.

6 hours ago, iloner said:

Good to hear there might be some progress.     And who can blame him for keeping his cards close to his chest this time.

It did seem he was beset with problems so this is great news.    Looks like he wants to have his own technology instead of licensing others.   A harder road, but will pay off.

Mind you, some of the girls he had lined up for a holiday a few years ago have probably become grandmothers. 

Keep going Tim.

UK good chance they will be grandmothers by now. LOL

• 1 month later...

UPDATE/NEWS FLASH

Just found this while searching for anything new about Tim's possible voyeur site. These are screen grabs that show where it stands now. Looks like it is dead in the water. No go. No hope in hell now. The company will be struck off the register and dissolved.

Create an account to see this content!

Edited by StnCld316

• 5 months later...
12 hours ago, Vitax said:

I was in the process of building this sometime last year. I was doing it for cheap as he is my biological father and since he was never part of my life, I wanted to get to know him. And offered my services as I'm a Software Engineer.

He told me that he had investors and the money to pay, but when push came to shove he refused payment. I gave him part code only. But it is useless to him as he would need a good software engineer to pick up from it. And this would not be cheap.

He was only willing to pay 1175. The progress stopped as he wouldn't continue to pay. Anything higher he tried to call extortion. 

It was evident he wanted a good service without paying. As for investors I personally feel they have been conned.

He had a good opportunity with something being built and lost out.

He was not willing to invest, even though these things cost a lot. 

For those interested in this project however, I'm willing to take investments to continue to build this. I'm a Software Engineer so building the platform is of no issue.

For those interested I'll be also needing models / ladies interested in taking part.

What's that smell? It's not dog shit and it's not cat shit, oh yeah it's......

ace ventura bullshit GIF

Think there is more chance of a World Cup being hosted on the moon, than anyone investing. Sounds more like you stumbled across this topic, created an account and made up some dumbass story thinking people would believe you. 

Little advice. Seeing as you are a Software Engineer, maybe think about trying to update the site and make it look more professional looking, you might get some to believe you and investment. Good Luck.