Any Updates on Voyeursun.com Being Built by Timothy Stoakes?

dougiestyle4u

I have demo evidence of what was created. The code is on my gitlab.

Stumbled across the topic no. I was genuinely creating what he requested. Update what site and make what more professional looking? A version of rlcf? I can do that for those whom are interested.  

4 hours ago, Vitax said:

I have demo evidence of what was created. The code is on my gitlab.

Stumbled across the topic no. I was genuinely creating what he requested. Update what site and make what more professional looking? A version of rlcf? I can do that for those whom are interested.  

Probably suggesting that you PM the RLCF Admin to see if they need help or accept suggestions for improving this site or maybe part of the short staff. Only StnCld316 is involved and the other mods appear to be gone.

12 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Probably suggesting that you PM the RLCF Admin to see if they need help or accept suggestions for improving this site or maybe part of the short staff. Only StnCld316 is involved and the other mods appear to be gone.

If you get threw!!!! I have a very big suggestion!!!! tell them "Please return the old apartments or something similar, so I won't have to watch the bullshit that these Show girls are doing every day and night." LOL8)

4 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

The Mods are still here they are just not on as often.