Fan Page Daisy

• StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page Daisy
  • StnCld316 pinned and featured this topic

Bed party last night featured all 7 girls, and new girls Salma and Daisy both got in the way of the camera angles and had to be moved to one side a few times.

Salma is up for a good time and sent Oksi off to clip her finger nails before she was allowed to poke Salma's pussy, although by the time she came back the mood had moved on and Salma went off to bed.

Which left new girl Daisy casting some sneaky glances at the others as they humped and heaved and kissed, and she tried to work out what to do.

Bath time, and she slipped in in bra and pants, self-conscious about her tits, again watching.     Dalia had eyes only for Anita.    Sandra didn't seem interested and Oksi seemed scary.     Her bra came off.   She slid along the back of the bath and ended at the opposite end alongside Lily.     They kissed.    They stroked.   Anita noticed, and Sandra looked across a few times, warningly.

Yep.   Daisy is interested.        

• 2 weeks later...

Daisy now visiting the vacationing apartment with Karina, seems to have gotten herself into a little bit of trouble with Frank and Jenn's visiting male friend.  Seems she couldn't wait to open up and put some fire into the house by letting this guy touch her, and who has now being an out of control ASS and animal with her.  Seems this guy wants his monies worth and from the looks of things he just may get it...weather Daisy wants to pay UP or not.  "Warning Warning...now is the time for RLC to step in before this guy becomes really more out of control with Daisy."....I feel he is or may be trouble."...she doesn't seem to happy with the  welling hard DICK!!  I guess that's what you get when you play with FIRE!!! LOL   Looks like a DATE RAPE well be taking place tonight!!!!8)

Another night bringing in the New Year....and Daisy and Karina shows up at the GP apartment...."Daisy who some viewers thought was about to be attacked  or may have behind the cams by her new male friend and one of Jenn and Franks friends also showed up."  I don't think that this guy doesn't know what the word NO means....and I don't understand why he is at the GP apartment tonight around the other ladies...."I now see this guy trying to bark up Mila asshole....he doesn't seem to care as long as he scores.  I well be waiting to see the out come.   "Question: Why would Daisy bring an aggressive Dog in heat to all female party?"8)

Create an account to see this content!

I had Daisy down as a girl who might be into girls - yes, ever hopeful -  so I was amazed at how patiently she dealt with this arsehole the other night.   The others tried to calm him down, calling him Ben.    

I missed last night (and most of today to be honest - alcohol was taken), but based on the one night's evidence Ben seemed to have an expectation, and aggressively pursued it.

I agree with what my friend above hints at - Occasionally men turn up and hang around as though they have paid for access.     And the girls have to put up with it.

Mind you, I've just noticed that on this occasion Ben is still hanging about at the Holiday Apmt, which might mean that he is a friend of Jenn and Frank's, and Daisy put up with his behaviour as a favour to them.

Jumping to conclusions on RLC is a mug's game!

What a nice girl Daisy is!   

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like Daisy and Serafima has taken the night off from their out door activities....it is clearly seen that all of Daisy's energy is out the door over night and not with the RLC and their viewers...along with Serafima who manage to give a brief minimum.  Mila also know for being part of the night brawling group seem to also do the same....I think that when RLC get's new females in they need to put some kind of letter by their names "Full time/Part time....that way the viewers wouldn't expect much.  Gina doesn't seem to be much of a part of Daisy or Serafima's actions, but one can never tell with these sneaky ladies.8)

Seems Daisy and Serafima have a big problem staying at home and when they are there they look like two funeral home directors waiting for another body call.  Right now Gina has begone to ware out her welcome at the vacation and B2 apartments..surly if she is not happy where she is at "B1", I am sure she like others has the power to move.  The GP apartment could use Gina and the other side of the door could use Serafima and Daisy.....they are both useless here.8)

While Madam Serafirma was away at the GP apartment trying to make her weekly quota with the help of Mila,  Frank and the high five giving Jenn..."Daisy does another sneaky slip out all night trip with "I am sure one of Serafima's clients."   Serafirma seems to be the leading Pimp of B1 and make most of the arrangements for Daisy and Mila.   As I have stated earlier,  Daisy does nothing in B1 but lays on her ass hourly and stare at her cell phone....."hopefully her Bus ticket well arrive soon for her and Serafirma's departure."  Daisy and Serafirma was a very big waste of the paying members time.  "both should know that the cams don't like and the paying customers aren't all stupid as they want them to be."8)

Seems Daisy didn't waste any time packing and leaving out the door this morning.  I don't think that Daisy was here for the project,...from the looks of things and her actions Daisy was only here for rest and that's all she gave me and the viewers.  The only time I saw any thing sexual with Daisy was the forcible contact she got at the vacation apartment with Frank and Jenn's visiting out of control friend.   If I said that Daisy well be missed, "I would be lying"..."I am glad to see her go"....she was dead weight."  I don't know if Daisy was fired or just left...either way maybe others in B1 and B2 well start putting their ass in gear and start giving the paying members more on the inside then the outside of these apartments.   Lets hope that Daisy had a safe trip home and can now work full time at what she was doing in B1.8)

I started with high hopes for D based on her kissing Lily in the bath, but she immediately slipped over to B1 quicker than a Greased Rat.   

After that she lay in bed or  went out, except for a 1 day meetup with Jenn's visitor Ben, which looked to me like he thought he had a right to sex.   I admired her patience.

No one mourns her going.   No one bothered to see her off.   In all, my guess would be she was fired in order to encourage the others.