Fan Page Jenn & Frank

• StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page Jenn & Frank
  • StnCld316 pinned and featured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

I toned in to catch Jenn, Frank and Serafima sleeping in the same bed half dressed....."I guess after Serafima gave Jenn a half ass rub down last night, she took the "KIDS" out and got them drunk and they came back home and slept in the same bed..lol..." I do believe we are going to get another fake drama story started in the vacationing apartment...lol...starting and producing Serafima and others to come from the B1 apartment in sections. LOL  When well they try and do something different with these people...."if they are going to use them in there scripts...at least do something different then the last class they gave!!!  "Serafima I like you and your sexy but..go back to B1 and work on your lines and try again next week, Jenn and Frank looks and act old enough to be your brother and sister." LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

On 12/26/2018 at 9:57 PM, mikeusa said:

jenn and frank. had b1 over amira and Karina they did there pg 13 show with kissing and some Spanking. to me, it looks like it was staged. 

They're certainly not worth no $44.95 a Month.  A Buck a Week is more than they're worth.   :D

(Image Content No Longer Available)
Edited by StnCld316

On 12/29/2018 at 6:33 AM, Wazzer said:

And this apartment well continue to be that way, until the B1 "GIRLS" stop doing call "Girl" shows there!!  I don't understand why they have to always use these couples in there fake shows, instead of trying to bring B1 up to level, more like watching two or three hired call girls come and play games with young kids weekly, I do think its time for these ladies to do some upgrading and stop the same weekly bull shit script, "wouldn't it be much easier to "once everyone ate...just give the guy a lap dance and then take his lady in another room and feel up on her then call it a day then go home..lol....Yes its entertaining....."but boring as HELL TOO!!8)

Just now, mikeusa said:

to me, it looks like Frank and Jenn had control over this party. 

They may have had control...but I thought at one point their visiting male guest was getting a bit out of control with Daisy!!!  Where I am from his actions would hunt him later down the road on a very expensive sex change.8)

Looks like Jenn and Frank are at the GP apartment bringing in the new year with others....but why would they bring their visiting friend who seems to be and act like a uncontrolled  RAPIST....especially at the GP around all the other ladies...."who suppose to be lesbians"..lol  Last nights moves seems to have gotten out of control with this guy...."I don't think he knows what the word NO means!!!  Lets hope he won't attack anyone tonight!!8)

I did catch Frank and Jenn's visiting wild friends last night while Serafima was at the vacationing apartment.  I thought that Serafima was going to try and make a move with him..."instead she just watched him from the other side of the room.  Frank did seem to have a thug type of attitude when all was at the GP apartment.  I do hope that all of this has taught Daisy some kind of lesson in the future..."not to trust and tease every hard dick that she see's "trying to get viewers."   Again I am glad this guy is gone.!!!8)

Looks like Frank and Jenn...aka"Hansel and Gretel"...seems to be getting another sex class from Karina...."with out Daisy..this time."  These two.."Dead Dick Frank and Jenn" aren't really sexy or in any type of way erotic to me at all....."but funny to watch"..lol  Even though Dead Dick Frank has changed his hair color he is still some what goofy when it comes to sex.   I do applaud Karina for her time and teaching's...."even though she does look like their over sexed "MOTHER" while playing her part...lol...and haven't yet given her son Dead Dick Frank any real pussy or ass yet or BLOW JOB...if they keep the covers on Karina and hid her body or even have her remove her panties...it just might make a GP ratings!! "If I was to give this session a real name tonight, it would be called!!! "Incest with mother" LOL8)     "When well RLC realize that these two kids need to be with a younger crew!!!  Franks Dick was dead the whole session!!!  "I still give Karina the credit she earned for trying."8)