Fan Page Jenn & Frank

2 hours ago, mikeusa said:

to my opinion, this whole night was a sit up just to get new members to sign up.  

I'm glad more and more people are pointing this kind of thing out, it's becoming obvious now. MSD. ES. JD. Now JF. It is now becoming one major script, certainly this can't be ignored anymore. Many viewers are not as dumb and willing to accept what is thrown at them as the bosses hope.

When you have seen without question, that Masha, Sasha, Dasha, Nelly, Bogdan, Eve, Sam, F'Him, Jane, Dick, Olive (And others i've probably missed) all know each other well, you don't have to be a member of the Brains Trust to figure out what goes on behind the scenes.

Karina did her best to look engaged with the nonsense last night, but it only ever looked sexy when it was her and Jenn alone.

Poor girl actually looked embarrassed when, during a short break from their supposed-to-be-hot threesome (LOL) Frank showed her the kids game he was playing on his phone - my guess she was embarrassed for Jenn.

The last tenants had it right - just do girl-girl when the blokes are out.

Frank well have to pick up the paste with the others seeing that Stella and Leo are there now.  Surly his mother figure "Karina" has left and he is on his own now.  Jenn who has been given the viewers what she can, when told to do so has been ok.  Seeing these two at the B1 party tonight I think that Frank would rather be out side at the park playing with the other kids....Lets hope that Leo well give him pointers on how to keep his dick up on the next script stage play.     "Note!!! from the looks of the party....Leo doesn't seem to be able to hold his drinking or what ever he has taken very well either." LOL  Maybe next time Serafima should have a limit on the drinking or either start giving Frank "Milk and Cookies." LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

Seems while Leo and Stella are at B1,  Frank and Jenn caught up on their sex loving....."at least they where done before Serafima arrived."  Serafima must be making her weekly on scheduled visit.  I some times wonder if Frank and Jenn ever get tired of the visits?8)

Once this trip is over with for Jenn and Frank, I sure there are two things they well have learned.."1, Read what you sign first, 2. Keep others out of their relationship and 3. How to stay drunk 7 days a week."..lol...I am sure once they do leave, they well go on a real vacation.8)

Unless forced or just just dumb as hell, its obvious that Jenn and Frank would rather be under the guidance of Serafima..."and away from the vacation apartment with their new room mates Stella and Leo."   Serafima has manage to keep control of Jenn and Leo and most of all Daisy and Mila.   Frank who has been weak when it comes to the smell of other women's perfume seems to do anything that Serafima says.."What a Dick head"....Jenn seems to help Serafima has know idea that she is being used as a pet an a distraction to keep the viewers from knowing what Serafima and Daisy does on the outside of the apartment with their clients.  For Serafima "these two are just some extra money on the side...and kids to baby sit.."when she is scheduled to do so."  Frank and Jenn are being used like an old pair of shoes. LOL8) 

Looks like Frank well be allowed to fill up on the call girl "Mila" tonight once Jenn is done with her sex class.....Frank would be a better student if he wouldn't whisper in this teachers ear all the time asking for help and instructions about the scripted play. LOL   Lets hope these two well be graduating soon and move on with there lives and RLC well get better actors for this comedy show.  I do wonder why Stella and Leo didn't get the job of doing what Mila was hired to do with Jenn and Frank tonight...."they are room mates and do know how to fuck very well for the viewers."8)

Seeing whats all going on tonight with Frank and Jenn with the visiting call girl Mila...."I wonder well Jenn allow Frank to get his dick sucked by Mila, seeing that she licks all over her, surly he wants his too." LOL  I still think that Leo and Stella could have done much better then Mila..unless it was Franks request.8)

Another night, and it looks like Mila is playing the pre-paid call girl again...and Frank is back in class trying to learn how to have sex with Jenn.  I am so hoping he learns something soon so he and his lady Jenn can leave.  The both of them are very boring..."I still don't know why Leo and Stella won't teach them anything..instead of playing house with the baby sitter."8) 

On 1/8/2019 at 10:09 PM, iloner said:

Karina did her best to look engaged with the nonsense last night, but it only ever looked sexy when it was her and Jenn alone.

Poor girl actually looked embarrassed when, during a short break from their supposed-to-be-hot threesome (LOL) Frank showed her the kids game he was playing on his phone - my guess she was embarrassed for Jenn.

The last tenants had it right - just do girl-girl when the blokes are out.

Yes the girls got frustrated with Frank so went out on the town and left himThey came back and went to bedCUDDLEDTO GETHER