Samanta & Billy

When Sam & Billy first moved in I thought, 'nice couple,she seems like a sweet girl next door type'.
Wrong!
She is a hellcat,as horny as they come. For me this couple & their friends won last week on VHtv.
Threesome's,Foursomes and almost Fivesome.
The weekend just gone saw Ethel ( remember her from sitting in for Stella?),she visited with her male friend & had great fun.
Sam & Billy were having a session, Ethel starts to watch.
Soon enough she joins in for a double BJ. And the lucky sod award goes to.....

Create an account to see this content!

Point of no return.

A good thing about this session is that there was no music or TV obscuring the sound so you could hear all the moans & groans,kissing & slurping. Fabulous stuff!

• 3 weeks later...

Still trying to get my head around wtf happened the other night when Stella & Stefan visited + a few other friends? Seems as though Stefan was trying to get an orgy or some such going but it never seemed to kick-off?

I got the impression that B & S didn't really want anything to do with it & seemed to have no say in it? Odd,very odd?