Fan Page Olivia & Nick

Lots of folks on chat have commented that there is no living room in this apartment and so RLC must be a bunch of cheap pricks. In the US I would call this an 'efficiency' apartment where that room is the living/bed room. The couch makes out into a large bed so it is a dual use room. Just means your friends cannot party once you want to go to bed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Olivia&Nick has become a pretty good apartment, hasn't it....... Well, atleast I get to watch Taya visit ❤️ Don't get me wrong, I love Olivia too, she has a nice butt, fun and friendly, and lots of nice friends, but I could do without Nick, he looks like a refugee from the same asylum as Julia&Eric came from, and hopefully returned to. 🚑🔑

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Olivia&Nick has become a pretty good apartment, hasn't it....... Well, atleast I get to watch Taya visit ❤️ Don't get me wrong, I love Olivia too, she has a nice butt, fun and friendly, and lots of nice friends, but I could do without Nick, he looks like a refugee from the same asylum as Julia&Eric came from, and hopefully returned to. 🚑🔑

Ed2 re Nick, I could not agree more.  There is something deeply disturbing about Nick.

1 hour ago, smr said:

3 lovely nude ladies in the apartment. Great views.

I also caught the action between the ladies....."I have to say there was nothing fake going on...all lesbian action in front of the cam's.....real real real pussy eating...nothing hiding the faces...no hand in the way of things.....all in the open.   Thank you ladies.....lets hope the B1, B2 and the GP apartments take NOTE on how the shit it suppose to be.8)       4 STARS LADIES 🌟🌟🌟🌟

4 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I also caught the action between the ladies....."I have to say there was nothing fake going on...all lesbian action in front of the cam's.....real real real pussy eating...nothing hiding the faces...no hand in the way of things.....all in the open.   Thank you ladies.....lets hope the B1, B2 and the GP apartments take NOTE on how the shit it suppose to be.8)       4 STARS LADIES 🌟🌟🌟🌟

The Girls were doing fine.

Once these guys came in they couldn't keep a Hard On to Save their Souls.   I hope they suffer with Blue Balls that lasts a week.   :D

• 3 weeks later...

I do think that Olivia and her girl friends took the stage over the last two days.  These girls showed their true friendship and sexual open trust with each other....all with out their men being around.  I like that fact that all new what they was doing with out any help of any hard core substance.  "Thank you Olivia and your sexy friends."8)