Fan Page Jaya

• hotwal changed the title to Fan Page Jaya
  • hotwal pinned this topic

"For the one up above" and here goes!!!  Looks like Jaya enjoyed her self at the little party tonight for the vacationing apartment and others from the B1 apartment.  All though the party went into another direction "Silly games" Jaya went and took a shower and came back with her "Pajamas" on while the party was still somewhat active.  I was glad to see that Gina didn't have to get wild and nasty and act like a pole girl to draw attention and didn't get drunk like in the pass.  The twins did what the twines usually do"!!@@$$&&%%" until bed time. LOL  Other then that the party was ok...."I guess...it was something different...I guess"....at least Rus had fun. LOL  "Thank you ladies."8)

Looks like Jaya has decided to join her room mates with trying to keep B2 above water.  Although with out the help of the vacation apartment "Rus and Kylie" I do think that RLC would have to lock the doors of B2  also and send them packing.   Surly both apartments are running out of game ideas "mature one's any way" and has started to let the drinking do the driving for them....."witch might be the best thing for Gina....it may be one of the only things that gets her started."  If there's going to be any kind of real sexual activity....the viewers well have to wait until Rus and Kylie get's back to the vacation apartment......"unless someone comes up with a good script.  "Continue to enjoy your self Rus." LOL8)

Looks like RLC's four Drunks has made their way towards the Vacation Apartment "Rus and Kylie" again for another round and day of being drunk and being stupid on cam. LOL  The show the other night really showed their real characters and women. LOL   Gina who seems to set things off by getting drunk first has already reach her goal.....lol..."or do she have one"...surly Jaya well see that Gina stay drunk to keep points coming in and another step closer to Rus...lol.. and the twins well keep the spit kissing going from mouth to mouth to keep Kylie happy. LOL  For some reason Kylie keeps trying to get with one of the twins and may not know that she is in a losing battle...."its not going to happen.....at least not on cam" LOL   I do give Rus a lot of man credit for having such of flee of drunken dopes around him who things they are the best thing going on. ...."Lets hope Rus has common sense not to stick his dick into Gina..lol..it may look good and it may also be spoiled meat...."even though with two or more glasses of Alcohol it shouldn't be hard anyway."  Only Leo would know the real truth. LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

• 4 weeks later...

Jaya has left the project."YES"!!!!  I really wasn't surprise to see that Jaya left the project..."more of a sneak out from the viewers."   I didn't see any real purpose of her stay....to me she was just a fill in for those who didn't do any thing sexually an she really didn't do much herself.  Jaya was just a good manipulator, at times she did a good job on Gina...she made sure once Gina started drinking Jaya keep the drinks coming.....she did a good job on Kylie, who thought that she could make out with one of the twins while she and the twins send Rus and Gina to the store for more booze, but couldn't and looked like a fool near the end.   Jaya's last party at the GP apartment..she looked like a drunk street lady.  Besides staying out like her buddy Serafina and now Diane, I don't think I well miss Jaya...."Jaya thanks for the short stay."8)

28 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Jaya has left the project."YES"!!!!  I really wasn't surprise to see that Jaya left the project..."more of a sneak out from the viewers."   I didn't see any real purpose of her stay....to me she was just a fill in for those who didn't do any thing sexually an she really didn't do much herself.  Jaya was just a good manipulator, at times she did a good job on Gina...she made sure once Gina started drinking Jaya keep the drinks coming.....she did a good job on Kylie, who thought that she could make out with one of the twins while she and the twins send Rus and Gina to the store for more booze, but couldn't and looked like a fool near the end.   Jaya's last party at the GP apartment..she looked like a drunk street lady.  Besides staying out like her buddy Serafina and now Diane, I don't think I well miss Jaya...."Jaya thanks for the short stay."8)

Thanks Rubberman for this detailed and well-observed post.

You put in the hard work of watching Jaya so the rest of us didn't have to.