• C&T
    • A&E
    • Y&I
    • L&R
    • J&D
    • V&F
    • U&M
    • O&N
    • Dasha/Masha and Demid (Depending on what week it is)
    • K&R
    • B&M

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 8:29 PM, Dragnet said:

Them being a couple might help. Know it's hard for some but, there is more than 3 apartments and ones called "Couple". Have a look you might see something Real for once.

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 9:53 PM, Johnny said:

Wouldn't waste your time.

Dragnet feels the couples advertised as 'Couples' in those apmts are more Real than the relationships in the Barca house.     I disagree.    They are all artificial in their way, some relationships having stronger foundations than others.    The actions to entertain are equally deliberate whether Couples or Barca, though Barca girls clearly have more instruction to create 'events' for viewers to enjoy.

The relationship between Elvira and Adelita seems to me strong, and to pre-date their time with us.    

And I guess Johnny feels that watching the Couples is a waste of time because they are not 'real'.    Well, some are more 'real' than others, but everyone on RLC is in a fake situation, so cannot be real.

But, maybe, what is going on here - some unneeded sarcasm, perhaps reference to earlier objection to a POV others disagreed with - is a group of posters who feel enjoying the Barca experience, with its elements that are possibly storylines but based on real friendships, is less true 'voyeurism' than watching Couples.    That idea seems to be behind the ongoing spat about Chat.

Whatever, we are all here to enjoy displays of affection which may or may not be emotionally true for the girls involved, and have some fun by posting thoughts with humour.