IS ALCOHOL ABUSE AMONG VOYEUR TENANTS GETTING TOO EXCESSIVE???

It appears to me that many of the voyeur tenants drink alcohol as if it is water. I have seen many women and guys stumbling around, crying, arguing and even fighting. Also, it looks like relationships get fragile or cause breakups from all the partying and exchanging of partners for sex. Starting to wonder if some so-called couples are arranged or just pretend couples or forced pairings to put on shows for paid subscribers or to tempt viewers to subscribe. The reports of spygasm has indicated something like this but not verified. VHTV tenants pass through the revolving door so fast that it is hard to really follow any one apartment. Don't think that some tenants fully realize what the voyeur cams are really about and shortly try to leave or do as little as possible. In my opinion, a true real voyeur cam site no longer exists but people subscribe to this fallacy. Wonder if subscribers are guilty in creating a business that pushes sex which can cause women to be abused sexually, physically and emotionally.Tough watching girls crying or couples arguing/fighting - doesn't get a rise out of me. 

Dearest Brothers and Sisters,

We cannot condone the evils of Alcohol, Substance Abuse, and Unwanted Sexual Activity that spoil our viewing pleasure.

In the past only wholesome action such as body-painting and communal showers were allowed, and sex was always under the duvet.    Carnal self-knowing, the debasement of masturbation, was discouraged.

And so it was our site was regarded as more like real life than nowadays when depravities assail us at every apmt.

Viewing numbers have increased to witness this testimony, and many of us pay our expensive dues to save these poor innocent girls from the dreadfulness that otherwise being homeless would involve for them.

Prayers are offered.    Please being own tambourine.

17 minutes ago, iloner said:

Dearest Brothers and Sisters,

We cannot condone the evils of Alcohol, Substance Abuse, and Unwanted Sexual Activity that spoil our viewing pleasure.

In the past only wholesome action such as body-painting and communal showers were allowed, and sex was always under the duvet.    Carnal self-knowing, the debasement of masturbation, was discouraged.

And so it was our site was regarded as more like real life than nowadays when depravities assail us at every apmt.

Viewing numbers have increased to witness this testimony, and many of us pay our expensive dues to save these poor innocent girls from the dreadfulness that otherwise being homeless would involve for them.

Prayers are offered.    Please being own tambourine.

Pure Barcelona obsessive. How much does RLC pay you to come out with the shit you do?? Trying to help improve their so-called Voyeur Site. 

15 hours ago, Max 2017 said:

Pure Barcelona obsessive. How much does RLC pay you to come out with the shit you do?? Trying to help improve their so-called Voyeur Site. 

Hi Max,

Although I do like the site, and often take a positive view on things, sadly RLC have never offered any inducements.    I would take them of course, because the subs are expensive.   Hint to RLC, perhaps some free Replay credits?

It puzzles me that so many posters spend so much time on the site (RLC) and on here (RLCF) but are relentlessly negative about it.   

Well speaking mainly of VHTV, in my opinion, too much booze, group sex and S&M for me. It's pretty obvious to me, most of it is to get people watching. I'm assuming the participants get some kind of bonus for page views. I mostly click away from it and look at other houses. As far as forced pairings, I'll bet some of the partnerships are made mostly to qualify for membership, I'll also bet once they get an apartment after a few months, they realize it"s not enough money to live on and/or the "acting is too hard to maintain and go back home to live with mom and dad. The high turnover is a double edge sword, yea you get to see new people but if you really liked someone then that sucks. The thing is, to get a really true voyeur site, you would have to make the cameras hidden, as just having them there is going to make the participants act a certain way that may not be seen as natural and of course that would be illegal. So I think this is the best we're going to get. 

If it wasn't for alcohol how much of what happens on any site would actually happen. Little Dutch courage is one thing but getting plastered to perform is completely different story. Some are clearly not comfortable in some situations they are getting themselves into. Is money really worth losing your self-respect. 

Yes no-one is ever going to be able to make a true voyeur site but anyone that watched RLC early days, knows it can be more natural and not just performing monkeys 🐒.

3 hours ago, Bandit said:

If it wasn't for alcohol how much of what happens on any site would actually happen. Little Dutch courage is one thing but getting plastered to perform is completely different story. Some are clearly not comfortable in some situations they are getting themselves into. Is money really worth losing your self-respect. 

Yes no-one is ever going to be able to make a true voyeur site but anyone that watched RLC early days, knows it can be more natural and not just performing monkeys 🐒.

Hi Bandit,

I started watching a year or two before the start of B1, and remember a lot of comment even then about how the site had been better when it first started.  Sometimes the tenant apmts had very little going on.   More natural, maybe.     My memory was people at that time saying the early tenants gave a lot more sexual action.

For me B1 was a huge improvement so I subbed up.    After the sale of the business a few years later it is clear the new RLC management promoted more sexual activity to improve ratings.

There are more Barcas - great for me - but more normal tenancies, so great for 'real' voyeurs.    My guess is, those of us who like the performing monkeys are subsidising the rest of the site.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/6/2019 at 2:48 PM, Bandit said:

This is entertainment. TBH this site is not made for people who want to lurk on other peoples normal life, at least not anymore.
They get more than average good looking people to join and they are more than likely being told that they get paid by how much people watch them.

Sure, they probably drink some to get rid of some inhibitions but what do you think you would have done in their place?
Most come from Russia and a lot of the drinking is done in the Barcelona apartments.
Most the girls are in their early to mid twenties, most people that age drink at least once every weekend, these girls don't have to worry about school or work the next day.
It's like a 90+ day city vacation with nice weather and temperatures.