KING ROB IS BACK

Rob1

it's good to see 20 apartments has been cut down to about 7 apartments and the Standard and Premium apartment thing is gone that's how it was in the good old days sad to see Maya is gone but it was going to happen at some point she has been on RLC for years she is one of the originals glad to see boring Leora is gone

Anyway guys i am back did you miss me motherfuckers.

17 hours ago, Scotsman84 said:

Don't think we have seen the last of her and nose.

Create an account to see this content!

Don't mean to sound racist but if you see me in person i don't look nothing like him lol.

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Bandit said:

And what difference is that going to make. Would a Chat Moderator not have been a better option!! Time will tell if it was a smart idea. 

All i can do is try my best as long as there is a Mod around that is all that matters.

14 hours ago, Bandit said:

And what difference is that going to make. Would a Chat Moderator not have been a better option!! Time will tell if it was a smart idea. 

Would it really make a difference. Apart from a mod cutting down on how much accounts are shared privately or where the apartments are located roughly are. It's not going to make non chatters join in.