A Message to Cyberleader and Scotsman

Rob1

Cyberleader and Scotsman you mite be proud that you keep winning the day on the forum thing but let me tell you something brother the only reason why you do is because you are the only 2 that post on the forum lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
52 minutes ago, Rob1 said:

Blimey no one can take a joke on here any more what has happened to this dead forum.

The Forum isn't dead!!! "its just that most in the Chat was ordered by their head leader not to pay attention to any thing in the Forum.".....Down here!!!!....we discuss EVERYTHING "all the apartments...not just three!!! LOL8)

If you say so Rubberman but everytime i was online no one was on the Chatbox,about 3 people was online all the veterans have gone,all the Mods have gone,all the laughing and joking is gone a part from Scotsman he is a great laugh and a great friend of mine and no one posts anything of any note on the Forum anymore which is why i left RLCF for the last 2 and a half years.

26 minutes ago, Rob1 said:

If you say so Rubberman but everytime i was online no one was on the Chatbox,about 3 people was online all the veterans have gone,all the Mods have gone,all the laughing and joking is gone a part from Scotsman he is a great laugh and a great friend of mine and no one posts anything of any note on the Forum anymore which is why i left RLCF for the last 2 and a half years.

I understand!!!8)

1 hour ago, Rob1 said:

I strongly believe that the Chatbox kept everyone connected and participating by chatting and in the forum. As the Chatbox got controlled by a few members it caused members to back away. When mods lost any support by Admin then it was a free-for-all and a matter of time before the good natured chatbox changed for the worse. Only a few members post anything in the forums and mostly outside of RLC content. Just like RLC, RLCF has lost many members and is not popular anymore. Just a reality. But a shame for RLCF to get like this. Don't blame you Rob1 for being disheartened and you won't miss anything but past friends and connections made over the internet.