A Message to Cyberleader and Scotsman

Rob1

Cyberleader and Scotsman you mite be proud that you keep winning the day on the forum thing but let me tell you something brother the only reason why you do is because you are the only 2 that post on the forum lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
52 minutes ago, Rob1 said:

Blimey no one can take a joke on here any more what has happened to this dead forum.

The Forum isn't dead!!! "its just that most in the Chat was ordered by their head leader not to pay attention to any thing in the Forum.".....Down here!!!!....we discuss EVERYTHING "all the apartments...not just three!!! LOL8)

If you say so Rubberman but everytime i was online no one was on the Chatbox,about 3 people was online all the veterans have gone,all the Mods have gone,all the laughing and joking is gone a part from Scotsman he is a great laugh and a great friend of mine and no one posts anything of any note on the Forum anymore which is why i left RLCF for the last 2 and a half years.

26 minutes ago, Rob1 said:

If you say so Rubberman but everytime i was online no one was on the Chatbox,about 3 people was online all the veterans have gone,all the Mods have gone,all the laughing and joking is gone a part from Scotsman he is a great laugh and a great friend of mine and no one posts anything of any note on the Forum anymore which is why i left RLCF for the last 2 and a half years.

I understand!!!8)

1 hour ago, Rob1 said:

I strongly believe that the Chatbox kept everyone connected and participating by chatting and in the forum. As the Chatbox got controlled by a few members it caused members to back away. When mods lost any support by Admin then it was a free-for-all and a matter of time before the good natured chatbox changed for the worse. Only a few members post anything in the forums and mostly outside of RLC content. Just like RLC, RLCF has lost many members and is not popular anymore. Just a reality. But a shame for RLCF to get like this. Don't blame you Rob1 for being disheartened and you won't miss anything but past friends and connections made over the internet. 

I do appreciate this Forum i was a Mod on here at one stage a proud mod to i just don't like the way it has gone downhill. A shame BTR isn't around anymore because he would sort this Forum out straight away.

15 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

As the Chatbox got controlled by a few members it caused members to back away. 

Forum has also featured one bitter twisted-view voice far too prominently.   

Calling the tenants Tricks and their partners johns, referencing imaginary diseases, Rubberman defends his nonsense in a rude aggressive way that has encouraged others of like-weak mind to ape him.

Rubberman's constant nasty posts (although his energy can also be fun) is another reason fun-minded and reasonable posters have deserted Forum.

15 minutes ago, iloner said:

Forum has also featured one bitter twisted-view voice far too prominently.   

Calling the tenants Tricks and their partners johns, referencing imaginary diseases, Rubberman defends his nonsense in a rude aggressive way that has encouraged others of like-weak mind to ape him.

Rubberman's constant nasty posts (although his energy can also be fun) is another reason fun-minded and reasonable posters have deserted Forum.

Wow!!!! Just think...if I thought like you do about these tricks, I would be thought of as a pathetic pervert!!! So sorry that I just don't think I like you do!!!  I don't think any of my comments has anything to do with anyone leaving..."except yourself."  Expressing yourself and comments is what the Chat and Forum is all about.   Seems you worry about these Tricks feelings more then you care about the members here anyway.  Stop trying to turn members against each other for your gain and SATISFACTION!!!!8)

16 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

.if I thought like you do about these tricks, I would be thought of as a pathetic pervert!!! 8)

11 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Ones that defend the chat only do it because they are just as fucked up as the small majority that use it. 

Why be abusive?     Rubberman called me a pedofile in a PM a week or so ago.    

I posted in past months that I have tried Chat and the experience was good.    Why does that make me fucked up?

It is the climate of abuse and trashing everything such posts and posters create that has driven many reasonable people away.    

Only recently good clever posters like Alittle and Sturmchaser posted in anger about the decline of the site.   

Perhaps too many have gone already and it is now too late.