Julia & Raul

• 2 weeks later...
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Julia & Raul

Huh!!! - only about a five week stay. What is the point in getting too interested in the VHTV tenants. Now I can understand why members in the chat room won't discuss VHTV apartments. Chatters want to get fully involved with the women's personal life so they would be SOL (shit outta luck) with these revolving door tenants.

18 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Huh!!! - only about a five week stay. What is the point in getting too interested in the VHTV tenants. Now I can understand why members in the chat room won't discuss VHTV apartments. Chatters want to get fully involved with the women's personal life so they would be SOL (shit outta luck) with these revolving door tenants.

We all have our favourites from time to time but fuck this getting way to involved shit. Always someone better and hornier waiting to cum along. LOL  

Here's her Chaturbate account:

One of the reasons I keep that running list of cam girl accounts, can still follow them if they leave VHTV lol 🙂

And yea I kind of like the high turn over myself. There's just a few I would actually miss if they left. Unfortunately Leora was one. 😭 

• 4 weeks later...