Ulyana & Marat Fan Page

Welcome back Ulyana and Marat!!!!  Surly Kitty and Smith are some where crying or looking for real work knowing that you both have their old apartment.  I hope you both stay around for a while, but "curiosity is now driving me nuts!!!!.."why do they "RLC have you both listed under "Couples On Vacation?"..unless they are going to start rotating others from the old apartments after a few weeks of stay....."I guess we well have to wait and see."8)

1 hour ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Welcome back Ulyana and Marat!!!!  Surly Kitty and Smith are some where crying or looking for real work knowing that you both have their old apartment.  I hope you both stay around for a while, but "curiosity is now driving me nuts!!!!.."why do they "RLC have you both listed under "Couples On Vacation?"..unless they are going to start rotating others from the old apartments after a few weeks of stay....."I guess we well have to wait and see."8)

Since they are from Russia they are likely there on a Visa Permit so their time will likely be 3 Months and then they'll have another couple resume to take over once the other goes back home.

Don't know if this was a smart move on the part of RLC or not but I guess only Time will tell.   Hopefully Ulyana doesn't come across Hakeem on her stay while they are there.

On 7/18/2019 at 5:38 PM, Shaggy said:

Someone seriously saying that they owned the apartment? 

One thing in a Forum. Don't believe everything you see and read.  It will confuse you.

All the Apartments are Leased by RLC.  I don't even know if they tell the Landlord what they're actually using the Apartments for.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/21/2019 at 3:19 AM, StnCld316 said:

One thing in a Forum. Don't believe everything you see and read.  It will confuse you.

All the Apartments are Leased by RLC.  I don't even know if they tell the Landlord what they're actually using the Apartments for.

Oh I don't. Forums and Chatrooms especially are always full of theories and allegations, some just more out-there than others. I'm sure most wouldn't care, as long as there not trashed and rent paid on time