Wonder

Scorpio 22

8 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Wonder which girl that was genuine will be accused of being fake next. Could it be most are fake and some are just to gullible to see it from the beginning. 

It depends on which girls are you talking about...."if your talking about the Tricks in the GP, B1 and B2 I sure their paid to be as fake as possible, until they want to make some extra money and my have to go all the way by either acting like lesbians licking each other clean like ally cats or finger fucking each other until one gets bored as hell like the viewers has gotten already....including bringing in a John every now and then from the local Club."  If your talking about the other apartments..."I think is all genuine...I think and believe they are there to live free and be them self's as much as possible."8)

21 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

It depends on which girls are you talking about...."if your talking about the Tricks in the GP, B1 and B2 I sure their paid to be as fake as possible, until they want to make some extra money and my have to go all the way by either acting like lesbians licking each other clean like ally cats or finger fucking each other until one gets bored as hell like the viewers has gotten already....including bringing in a John every now and then from the local Club."  If your talking about the other apartments..."I think is all genuine...I think and believe they are there to live free and be them self's as much as possible."8)

No other girls get praised one minute then trashed the next. For all that think they are not bullies. Look up Cyberbullying. Many different forms of doing it think you'll find. 

On 8/10/2019 at 11:39 AM, Scorpio 22 said:

Wonder which girl that was genuine will be accused of being fake next. Could it be most are fake and some are just to gullible to see it from the beginning. 

Same shit different girl. Soon as they don't play the game they are fake and trying to control other girls. Maybe we should get all these big men in one room and see how they like being picked on. 

On 8/12/2019 at 10:47 AM, Wizard said:

Same shit different girl. Soon as they don't play the game they are fake and trying to control other girls. Maybe we should get all these big men in one room and see how they like being picked on. 

One always becomes the scapegoat for things not going per plan. The girls are expected to do what these "voyeurs" want them to. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/13/2019 at 1:40 PM, Scorpio 22 said:

One always becomes the scapegoat for things not going per plan. The girls are expected to do what these "voyeurs" want them to. 

Getting more and more frequent that a girl gets blamed for others not performing. Surely being adults these girls can think for themselves. Makes you realise why some have a fuck you attitude.