Wonder

Scorpio 22

Is it any wonder why nobody but those who choose to constantly denigrate the chatters seem to frequent the forums with the same exact redundant bullshit complaints day after day after day, and why chatters who chat about RLC and other topics in the chatbox day after day after day never seem to post in the forums.  

Gee, I wonder why.  

It's clear that RLC and RLCF will never ever see their glory days again, and that's why I ejected from both.  But to check back months later and still see the same fucking childish middle-school bullying and taunting just solidifies my decision.  It is completely baffling to me that forum posters who continuously vilify the chatters for their continuous rambling discussion of what's happening in RLC are unable to recognize their own constant ignorant behavior that they are condemning.  

Pot.  Kettle.  Get it?   

Less than 24 hours ago, a Russian Instagram model was found murdered, stabbed five times, and stuffed into a suitcase by her boyfriend in Moscow.  I do not recognize the poor girl, but I hope she was not at RLC at one time or another.  Chatters will actively discuss if it was a former RLC tenant ad infinitum, while forum posters will say "HAHA serves her right stupid bitch."  

So sad.  

11 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Is it any wonder why nobody but those who choose to constantly denigrate the chatters seem to frequent the forums with the same exact redundant bullshit complaints day after day after day, and why chatters who chat about RLC and other topics in the chatbox day after day after day never seem to post in the forums.  

Gee, I wonder why.  

It's clear that RLC and RLCF will never ever see their glory days again, and that's why I ejected from both.  But to check back months later and still see the same fucking childish middle-school bullying and taunting just solidifies my decision.  It is completely baffling to me that forum posters who continuously vilify the chatters for their continuous rambling discussion of what's happening in RLC are unable to recognize their own constant ignorant behavior that they are condemning.  

Pot.  Kettle.  Get it?   

Less than 24 hours ago, a Russian Instagram model was found murdered, stabbed five times, and stuffed into a suitcase by her boyfriend in Moscow.  I do not recognize the poor girl, but I hope she was not at RLC at one time or another.  Chatters will actively discuss if it was a former RLC tenant ad infinitum, while forum posters will say "HAHA serves her right stupid bitch."  

So sad.  

I have to admit that I have the Balls to say that I am one of those in the Forum who does have my share of complaining, and I do try to keep it at a minimum knowing that most of my complains aren't read anyway by most in the Chat Room.  Yes a lot is childish and doesn't seem to be getting any better, as far as all the bitching and complaining ...that's not going to ever stop...isn't that's one of the reasons for the Chat and the Forum anyway.  Lets hope that wasn't one of RLC's former tenants who was stuffed in a suitcase....and if it was...just maybe the others well learn something from it.   As for as your entire comment...."Well said."8)

15 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Wonder must be the new word for making assumptions.

Wonder how many times it's used in a day.

Wonder which member uses it the most.

Wonder who will use it next.

Wonder how many really care about these theories and assumptions.

Wonder what will I have for my dinner. lol 

Someone clearly doesn't know how to take a joke...... lol 

Wonder why we can't all get along? 

Wonder why we wonder? 

Wonder why so-called voyeurs want to know young female tenant's personal Instagram and twatter or whatever social media sites they have. Think about it. Oh wait, just wonder why they do it? No seriously, do you ever wonder why?

Wonder why the chat room sucks?

Wonder why RLCF has very few members participating? Quit blaming shitty RLC. RLCF was on the downward slide even with 16 or 18 or 20 or whatever amount of apartments they had previously.

Ever wonder why few members participate anywhere on this site since the "takeover" of the chat room?

Wonder why members have a dislike for each other.

Wonder why the blame game is happening?

Wonder if things will improve with RLCF if RLC finally (maybe) adds more apartments.  Let me think about it - ABSOLUTELY NOT.

On 8/2/2019 at 2:02 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

Wonder why we can't all get along? 

Wonder why we wonder? 

Wonder why so-called voyeurs want to know young female tenant's personal Instagram and twatter or whatever social media sites they have. Think about it. Oh wait, just wonder why they do it? No seriously, do you ever wonder why?

Wonder why the chat room sucks?

Wonder why RLCF has very few members participating? Quit blaming shitty RLC. RLCF was on the downward slide even with 16 or 18 or 20 or whatever amount of apartments they had previously.

Ever wonder why few members participate anywhere on this site since the "takeover" of the chat room?

Wonder why members have a dislike for each other.

Wonder why the blame game is happening?

Wonder if things will improve with RLCF if RLC finally (maybe) adds more apartments.  Let me think about it - ABSOLUTELY NOT.

Makes you wonder why we can't all just get along lol. 

1 hour ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Makes you wonder why we can't all just get along lol. 

You may not agree!!! "but leave them alone....most are probably to old to get it up anyway, and by trying to take over the Chat and only chatting about these tricks are the only thing on screen close to pussy they while ever get in life again.  So let them have at it...lol....most are usually headed for bed by 8pm or 9pm any why....lol...give them there 3 to 4 hours and let them dream on and so be it.  We just need to set up a schedule for those who want to chat.....its not hard to do.8)

48 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

You may not agree!!! "but leave them alone....most are probably to old to get it up anyway, and by trying to take over the Chat and only chatting about these tricks are the only thing on screen close to pussy they while ever get in life again.  So let them have at it...lol....most are usually headed for bed by 8pm or 9pm any why....lol...give them there 3 to 4 hours and let them dream on and so be it.  We just need to set up a schedule for those who want to chat.....its not hard to do.8)

If other sites and forums finally get up and running they might end up having this forum to themselves...... Then what!! See how long that lasts. 

Just now, Scorpio 22 said:

If other sites and forums finally get up and running they might end up having this forum to themselves...... Then what!! See how long that lasts. 

You have to ask your self whether or not your paying to shut up when they want you too....or your going to keep expressing your self freely like you are now?  My mouth is to fucking big to shut up and most of them know that...lol...unless I am told to by my one of the staff. LOL8)

3 minutes ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Dutchy is now the TOP RLCF Member with content count or the most posting of content by a member due to almost 100% of his chat comments. Scotsman84 lost his #1 position. Hillbilly is moving up fast too. 

5 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

You have to ask your self whether or not your paying to shut up when they want you too....or your going to keep expressing your self freely like you are now?  My mouth is to fucking big to shut up and most of them know that...lol...unless I am told to by my one of the staff. LOL8)

Like them I won't be told to shut up or change by anyone. Myself and others could go in there and cause mayhem after being told what was allowed and not allowed because it's a "RLC" chatroom, but it's not worth the hassel. Most know it's a shithole and to stay well clear. 

11 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Dutchy is now the TOP RLCF Member with content count or the most posting of content by a member due to almost 100% of his chat comments. Scotsman84 lost his #1 position. Hillbilly is moving up fast too. 

No surprise there. Difference is one posts the same shit day after day, hour after hour. And the other posts things worth while viewing and getting involved in.