16 members have voted

1. 1. How long do you spend on RLCF?

• Under 10mins
    • 10 - 30mins
    • 30 - 60mins
    • 60 - 90mins
    • 90 - 120mins
    • Over 120mins

Not as much as others, who seems to live on here at home and at work!!..lol    I would say threw out a hole day added up to about 60 minutes checking on and off.  I would stay on longer but due to the fact that I am banned from the Chat Room by "members" "AKA The Good Old Boys" I deal with letting my comments out 99% of the time on the forum.  Once all the old folks in the Chat has beat off and satisfied with them self's and are asleep...lol...I scan threw their comments to see who talked shit about me,  I usually fine one out of the few on a good night. LOL8)  

20 hours ago, Bandit said:

With the chat being a joke and the RLC tenant fan pages not much better, only really other sites and outside topics worth looking at. RLC might not be the only thing that comes to demise. 

The majority that post has nothing to do with RLC. Would think even if they did fold would still have the same contributing, just not crap being posted in the fan pages and chat. 

On 8/15/2019 at 1:50 PM, Johnny said:

The majority that post has nothing to do with RLC. Would think even if they did fold would still have the same contributing, just not crap being posted in the fan pages and chat. 

That has been the case for quite a while. Even before the loss of apartments the non camsite topics get more viewing and contributed to on a daily basis. Says a lot. 

• 5 weeks later...