Money

Rob1

I thought this would be an interesting topic to talk about do the participants of RLC get paid the reason why i say this is because participants can be on the site from 1 day to 5 years i shouldn't imagine you would be paid that much or paid at all if you was only on the site for 1 day,2 weeks you would probably get a little bit extra which would explain why Maya was and Leora has been on the site for years because they are money grabbers.

They clearly get paid. The amount no-one knows 100%. Wouldn't trust what some think they have heard, especially when it's come from over hearing the tenants telling someone else. Like the big mouth you hear at the bar saying what they make, then you find out they are full of shit. 

• 1 month later...

Money grabbers maybe, but it's easy money when you think about it. Once you get comfortable just a matter of getting on with it. Yes we will never know for certain what they earn, but probably more than a dead-end job they could be doing. On RealLifeCam you can get away with doing nothing and still keep a roof over your head. 

5 hours ago, Danny said:

Getting paid for doing fuck all most of the time. If you have a sleeping or technology fetish you're quids in. Get yourselves over to VHTV and don't waste your money on Lazy Ass Cam. 

Lately both have just been as bad as each other. Sleeping and the use of technology devices can be just as bad on VHTV. Let's not forget the rise in mole sex and Cam shows. 

On 9/29/2019 at 1:46 PM, Wizard said:

Money grabbers maybe, but it's easy money when you think about it. Once you get comfortable just a matter of getting on with it. Yes we will never know for certain what they earn, but probably more than a dead-end job they could be doing. On RealLifeCam you can get away with doing nothing and still keep a roof over your head. 

That's like me.  I don't do anything but I still have a roof over my head.   Rent of $149 a Month with all Utilities Included.  Can't beat that.  😁

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That's like me.  I don't do anything but I still have a roof over my head.   Rent of $149 a Month with all Utilities Included.  Can't beat that.  😁

Yes, but bet you have worked for a living and contributed to your country and the world in some way.

4 minutes ago, Wizard said:

Yes, but bet you have worked for a living and contributed to your country and the world in some way.

I worked for 30 Years and Paid my Dues.  Now I am 60 Years Old collecting a Disability Pension for the Past 10 Years.   The reason my Rent is so cheap is because I live in a Government Subsidized Housing Complex. Otherwise I would never survive living in a Market Rent World.  The only Downfall to these Subsidized places is you have to put up with the Drug Addicts.  I don't associate or speak with any of them. I just keep to myself. Every now and then the Meat Wagon shows up and someone goes out the doors zipped up in a bag.  If I need a hummer every now and then I just go to Macs Milk Parking Lot pick up one of the Lot Lizards and get some good lip service for $20.