Candy Red

• 2 months later...

These pics will show how women should do their housecleaning. This totally naked technique (as frequently mentioned by @cyberleader and myself) is great for the viewers and gives them the chance to appreciate all the curves, hanging and swinging tits, ass in various optimum positions, possible peek at her asshole and pussy closeups. All voyeur cam tenants should do this (do I dare says the guys too) and do naked chores on a regular basis. Candy Red knows what to do it and how to show off her attributes for us to appreciate and get us all worked up. Her ass being highlighted as she bent over scrubbing the floor works for me man and imagine grabbing hold of her hips and giving it to her as she kept cleaning. Candy Red has done well for VHTV in my opinion. Lots and lots and lots of pics to help instruct other tenants and to give xcamfan members the special treat of naked housecleaning the proper desired way.

Create an account to see this content!

2 hours ago, whyx3 said:

I'm sad to have missed that. It must have been great to watch!

You bet - always waiting for a better position than the previous one. Candy Red is a tall well built woman that I prefer watching - more meat on the bones, great curves and each slight movement of her body is eye-catching and she is more natural than the the intentional in-your-face camera shows. She was doing the normal housecleaning while totally naked and in full view of the cams but as if the cams were not there. This gives it a more realistic voyeur thrill. Candy Red is one of the few that doesn't force cam shows or intentional stuff for viewer hits. She cooks while naked quite often. When she stands still at an angle you can see her torpedo boobs sticking out as if they are still quite firm. She has a cute look about her. One word to describe her presence on VHTV - "natural".

Some members might not like all the pics that some of us post but when some girl or activity comes along it is ideal to try and capture the most of the scenes for full appreciation (in lieu of videos since I haven't tried this yet - not computer savvy like the young generation but I learn). If I had posted only 2 or 3 pics it wouldn't have been the same but with all the pics you got most of the showing. @whyx3, I guess you thoroughly enjoyed the pics as much as I did watching and capturing them (click, click, click,... - lol). It does take time filtering out the blurry pics or repeat pics and then posting all the good ones (think I had about 95 pics to start but posted 68). I am an ass man and watching Candy Red's ass was so exhilarating and I would have liked to been there as she was on her knees, squatting and constantly in the "ass up face down" position with her back arched which highlights her butt - hot damn. I am always in search of a girl's asshole - coup de gras.