RLCF Registrations

Admin

Thought I'd share this graph showing the number of registrations by month: 

Screen Shot 09-29-19 at 12.50 PM.PNG

While I'd always like to see more registrations, I wanted to point out that the number of registrations for the Month of September is up significantly. It's difficult to pinpoint exactly what may have caused the increase. However,  I do know that RLCFs Google rankings have improved, and we recently made it easier to find the "Sign Up" button as it was far too difficult to find previously. Thank you to all of you that contribute to this community, and big thank you to Stncld316 for handling the day-to-day operations. 

2 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Not surprised it went up in June as noticed more online and new members after the Russian apartments went, but September is a mystery. You wouldn't notice as same people chatting and posting. 

I do think "once these so call great politicians that are running these countries of ours has been cleaned out of these dirty hidden crack's of the world" things may go bottom-less again,...with out any warning."....in other words "we one day may not have any outside sites at all!!!!"8)

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Makes no sense to me registering then not getting involved at all.

Very few, if any, participants that post anything or acknowledge a "like".- just gawkers or quitters that remain registered forever. RLCF should disclose how many active participants (over the last 3 to 6 months) compared to total registered members. Suspect it is too embarrassing.

13 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Very few, if any, participants that post anything or acknowledge a "like".- just gawkers or quitters that remain registered forever. RLCF should disclose how many active participants (over the last 3 to 6 months) compared to total registered members. Suspect it is too embarrassing.

Definitely a low percentage. Many on a daily/weekly basis visit and look at the different topics without contributing or giving acknowledgement, but been like that for years.