Aleksa & Stephanie

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I suppose that I should be reporting on the great swapping & dp stuff going on at Loki  & Lydia's place.
Or another non-event at Melisa & Sergio's, but no.
I was watching car-crash tv at Aleksa & Stephanie's.

I must say that I'm amazed this apartment is still online after last nights events.
What started as a party descended into chaos.
The police came to visit twice before the fighting started.They must have been called by the neighbours?
Three of the other girls hid in the bedroom/guest room. The police checked Aleksa & Stephanie & brown haired friend's (pictured above) documents,they were easily bought off by the girls flirting some pizza & booze.
Glad our police force aren't that easy.
Stephanie & the brown haired friend who is always there,were constantly going at each other,after a row about a mobile phone which involved one of their female friends.
The only one who came out of it looking good was Aleksa. She tried to stop it all. It was a thankless task.
But every time she de-escalated the situation,Stephanie wanted to continued it, and seemed to derive pleasure from it.
The guest girl who is always there,lost it completely when she threw the glass of wine she was drinking at/towards Stephanie, her friend!
Followed seconds later by the wine bottle itself.Luckily they missed.
I suppose if the girl's arm & aim were better & the glass or the bottle had connected, it might be a different matter?
I'm also amazed that the police weren't called again because of the noise of screaming hysterical women.
There were some seriously bad dynamics going on in that apartment,horrible.
Yet today it's like nothing happened?

• 3 weeks later...