Brenda

Craig & Bethany visited again for Craig's Friday fun time.They were joined by Serg & Mel.

Create an account to see this content!

As soon as C & B started their engines Mel & Serg took themselves to the bedroom.

I've always liked Bethany,but I do wonder why she doesn't get involved,but then she never really has?

Bethany thinks, "Video evidence is admissible in a court of law. I'm going to take the house,the car & take him to the the fkin' cleaners."

Send to; @Screwhim Lawyers.

After Mel & Serg left Brenda got very upset & needed  a lot of comforting by C & Beth.

No idea what that was about,could speculate but I won't.But it was not nice to see her that upset. 🥺

• 3 weeks later...

So the drunk Mel & Serg and Alexandra & bloke turn up at Brenda's.
She was entertaining friends who weren't sure what to make of this lot turning up and getting undressed almost immediately.
Have we seen this guest girl before? She seemed very comfortable with Mel & Serg? The guest girls bloke was about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit,although he couldn't keep his eyes off Mel.

Mel & Serg went to the bedroom.

Serg trying to position the almost comatose Mel closer to Alex & guy.

Alex's bloke clearly wanted a piece of Mel,that wasn't likely to happen.Mel gives Serg a 'look'.

Alex's bloke starts to realise this isn't going to happen,starts to get dressed.

Meanwhile in the lounge,Brenda is giving boyfriend a lap-dance.

The look on Brenda's boyfriends face. "Oh shit...ok then."😂

To Brenda's boyfriend. " Now if you had signed the consent forms,you could have waded in,but......"

Just a side note, that was as far as the session above went.

On to Brenda & her new boyfriend.
There was a bit of a disagreement between them last night, but they managed to paper over the cracks.
But I got the impression that B is already pissed off with him.
There was a brief session in the bedroom where B got bored of his pathetic attempt at shagging.
I bet she yearns for Andrew.

Apparently it was Brenda's birthday party.

It was all going so well,until this point.
(where are the interpreters when you need them?)
Discussion in the bathroom, Mel,Serg,Alisa & B with a piece of paper.

After Mel & Serg had dropped the hand grenade they stood back and watched.
I don't know if B had said something out of line but Alisa kicked off.

Shouting and screaming at B. She wouldn't allow B to get a word in.

B left the room as Alisa carried on ranting.

B went to the loggia as Alisa got dressed.

Serg & Mel as 'managers' did nothing to stop this fall out, they seemed to be on Alisa's side.
Well they would be,she generates more viewers than B.

Mel & Alisa encourage the last guy awake to leave B's and go with them.

All of B's so called friends left her sobbing on her birthday to go & carry the party on at Serg & Mel's. (Bethany & Craig had left a while before all this.)

I am not going to post any of what happened there in protest at these 'friends' shitty behaviour.
I can't see Brenda lasting much longer in the project.Why do I think Serg & Mel have just thrown her under the bus.
They have probably already found her replacements who were likely at their place last night.

Whatever the reason was for all of this unpleasantness,friends don't leave their mate on her own sobbing on her birthday.

Brenda had a great night. This post is huge because...well you'll see why. Part 1 of 2

Tonight some real friends turned up. Krista & Andrew. Not only have I missed these two,but I think VHtv will have.

K,"How big?"

They both looked really well and a hell of a lot less stressed.

At this point Andrew stopped for a minute & asked K if she wanted some. She waved play on.

They all had a great time.