Dayana

• StnCld316 changed the title to Abby, Dayana
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Dayana, Stechy, Anabel
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The blonde one,? Stechy? has been playing a blue balls game with her boyfriend. Lots of tease & no end product.....for MONTHS !

Tonight things changed,very briefly.

Create an account to see this content!

Then she went running to Dayana in the bedroom to tell what a naughty girl she had been.....Pathetic.

• 2 months later...

Dayana has a new apartment and the good news for me is her very lovely guest has gone with her.
I've been calling her Princess, you'll understand why in a moment.
I have been playing a game of cat & mouse with her for weeks. She is very careful about showing us any of the goods.
She puts her underwear on in the toilet,she has a bath with her back towards the cam & has been very careful to make sure she is covered by the towel.
So much so that she has almost slipped in the bath & almost fallen head first out of it.
I was delighted to see that she hasn't judged the cam angles in the new place yet.

Create an account to see this content!

And that is the most I have ever seen of this beautiful woman. Back to the real voyeuristic stuff, & more thrilling than everything on display & wide open.

😍😛:wub: