Fan Page Olivia

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like Olivia and Ulyana well continue to give classes to Blair and Loraine on how to keep the viewers watching,  I do see that they have a female visitor and of course Mike,  who is holding up the nakedness around B2.  But all in all, most of us know that Olivia and Ulyana do hold trophies when it comes to being a real sexy freak on cam..."those two need their own apartment....I say send Nelly and Bogdan packing and send Olivia and Ulyana in their place...lol...it would be a dam good combination"!!! LOL8)

• 1 month later...

Looks like Olivia and Ulyana had a get together with some of the girls from the B1 apartment...."Sorry Olivia and Ulyana...most of the paying members seen that show last week at the B1 apartment.  Same repeats over and over again has become boring for even new members.  Next time try having a show with out all the booze and fake lesbian shows, at end of this so call show, the girls was to drunk and sloppy looking to even think they looked sexy, very bad looking and sad!!!!   I am guessing the next show well be at the GP apartment along with the same script!!!8)

Create an account to see this content!

Perhaps Oilvia and Ulyana well give her room mates and visiting friends from the B1 apartment some counseling about there sloppy drunken show last night.  Unless this comment is deleted with in the next 5 min's, lets hope that Olivia and Ulyana get's to read it first!!!! LOL8)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...