Fan Page Ulyana

Looks like Elvis is back at the B2 apartment, and may have given the girls some kind of speed tonight, all four are acting like wild whores for the cams tonight.  One thing for sure "if its real life for them, I surly know what kind work they do on the outside."  "I am still waiting for something sexy since day one."LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

Olivia, Ulyana, Fiiora and Mimi, performed well last night for the viewers,  I don't know what kind of drug their male friend "Elvis" gave the four of them but they put on a freaky fake lesbian show the for viewers last night.  To bad Elvis didn't say and join in...but then again I am glad he didn't...his hair would have gotten in the way!!! LOL8)

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Ulyana has departed the RLC Project.

I am so glad, she should get a big bounce for her shows and the use of her dildos on others!!!! Please Ulyana take your sweet time coming back my dear you where  here way to dam long!!!8)

• 1 year later...
  • StnCld316 featured this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Apre said:

Hello!

Does anyone know what occasion the pictures of yesterday were for? Which page they were uploaded to because I want to see the completed images. Thanks in advance for the answers! Hi, Apre 

Probably for their model portfolios. Seeing as most are supposedly "Models". 🤣