Fan Page Ulyana

• 4 weeks later...
2020. 02. 01. 22: 30-kor a StnCld316 azt mondta:

Hello,
Hi StnCld316!
What do you think about yesterday's darkened action? What kind of punishment do you think they get? Why not put an infrared LED camera in the rooms? Then you wouldn't be able to do that. I was very annoyed that I didn't see anything.
I hope you'll answer. Hi. Apre

Hello,
Hi StnCld316!
It happened that after 23:25 on Monday night, they did something, with Ulyana, Olivia, and Blair turning off the camera light so it was just a lot of darkness while the music went on. It was repeated the next day, so we could see that they thought they were masturbating yesterday, and Blair and her boyfriend were fucking. I think they will be punished for switching off, and to ease the punishment, they were repeated.

15 hours ago, Apre said:

Hello,
Hi StnCld316!
It happened that after 23:25 on Monday night, they did something, with Ulyana, Olivia, and Blair turning off the camera light so it was just a lot of darkness while the music went on. It was repeated the next day, so we could see that they thought they were masturbating yesterday, and Blair and her boyfriend were fucking. I think they will be punished for switching off, and to ease the punishment, they were repeated.

RLC will never do anything about it unless a lot of complaints are made about it to their Support Department.

Helló,

Miért van az, hogy naponta többször elmegy Ulyanáék lakás képessége több órára? Miért nem stabilizálják a rendszert? Bosszantó, hogy nem láthatom őket. Do Ulyana's notice the broadcast break?
Válaszodat előre köszönöm.
Üdv, 

Seems Ulyana and Olivia's stage show is not really working at the GP apartment by bringing in two guys and making things look like they are sleeping and fucking some of the girls.  Seems both guys are being used like two puppets in tights and are being moved around from bed to bed, and making things look more fake then they are. LOL  Funny thing is that one did get a chance to fuck one or two of the girls free,,,"I guess that's part of their pay."    I think that Ulyana and Olivia are just as bad as Nelly and Bogdan when it comes to ideas for this site......piss poor!!!!..."now its more like a Comedy House full of loose women." LOL   Ulyana and Olivia....."get your asses back over to the B2 apartment and try to make things happen their.....that is where your bed is....isn't it!!!!?????" lol   "Can someone please tell me why B1, B2 and B3 apartments like to use the GP apartment as their Comedy Whore House every month???"LOL8)

Hello!
You're right Ulyana, and Olivia's just playing. They also played with the camera turned off. That's why they get their money. What's annoying, though, is that the picture of the apartment is constantly leaving. Every week, there was a loss of broadcast every day. There was a day when the apartment could not be seen for more than an hour. Why is the broadcast relegated?