Fan Page Ulyana

• 4 weeks later...
2020. 02. 01. 22: 30-kor a StnCld316 azt mondta:

Hello,
Hi StnCld316!
What do you think about yesterday's darkened action? What kind of punishment do you think they get? Why not put an infrared LED camera in the rooms? Then you wouldn't be able to do that. I was very annoyed that I didn't see anything.
I hope you'll answer. Hi. Apre

Hello,
Hi StnCld316!
It happened that after 23:25 on Monday night, they did something, with Ulyana, Olivia, and Blair turning off the camera light so it was just a lot of darkness while the music went on. It was repeated the next day, so we could see that they thought they were masturbating yesterday, and Blair and her boyfriend were fucking. I think they will be punished for switching off, and to ease the punishment, they were repeated.

15 hours ago, Apre said:

Hello,
Hi StnCld316!
It happened that after 23:25 on Monday night, they did something, with Ulyana, Olivia, and Blair turning off the camera light so it was just a lot of darkness while the music went on. It was repeated the next day, so we could see that they thought they were masturbating yesterday, and Blair and her boyfriend were fucking. I think they will be punished for switching off, and to ease the punishment, they were repeated.

RLC will never do anything about it unless a lot of complaints are made about it to their Support Department.

Helló,

Miért van az, hogy naponta többször elmegy Ulyanáék lakás képessége több órára? Miért nem stabilizálják a rendszert? Bosszantó, hogy nem láthatom őket. Do Ulyana's notice the broadcast break?
Válaszodat előre köszönöm.
Üdv, 

Seems Ulyana and Olivia's stage show is not really working at the GP apartment by bringing in two guys and making things look like they are sleeping and fucking some of the girls.  Seems both guys are being used like two puppets in tights and are being moved around from bed to bed, and making things look more fake then they are. LOL  Funny thing is that one did get a chance to fuck one or two of the girls free,,,"I guess that's part of their pay."    I think that Ulyana and Olivia are just as bad as Nelly and Bogdan when it comes to ideas for this site......piss poor!!!!..."now its more like a Comedy House full of loose women." LOL   Ulyana and Olivia....."get your asses back over to the B2 apartment and try to make things happen their.....that is where your bed is....isn't it!!!!?????" lol   "Can someone please tell me why B1, B2 and B3 apartments like to use the GP apartment as their Comedy Whore House every month???"LOL8)

Hello!
You're right Ulyana, and Olivia's just playing. They also played with the camera turned off. That's why they get their money. What's annoying, though, is that the picture of the apartment is constantly leaving. Every week, there was a loss of broadcast every day. There was a day when the apartment could not be seen for more than an hour. Why is the broadcast relegated?

• 2 weeks later...

Call!

Dear Ulyana fans,

please contact customer service to install a chamber in the Ulyana's room on the bed side of the bathroom wall above the small mirror. If we're already forced into homes, because of the Corona virus, let's see at least everything! I've written several times to install another camera in the room, but I can't reach it alone. That's why I ask you to fight that camera together.
Isn't it bothering you that the Ulyana's started using the part of the balcony that the camera can't see? I'm really upset because I don't know what they're doing there. If we let that happen, we may be out for hours looking at the empty balcony.

Please WRITE you to have a camera and not go to the part of the balcony that the camera can't see.

Thank you for your help in advance! Together they will succeed!

Hi, Apre

Dear Ulyana fans!

I ask you to help me put extra cameras in the Ulyana's apartment.
One of the cameras in the room should be above the small mirror. You missed the girls on the evening of March 27, 2020, when they were oiling, masseuse? So that's why I ask you to write to the customer service to install a camera there.
The other camera would be on the balcony because now Ulyana is sunbathing there and can't be seen. I think she was naked because she wasn't wearing any clothes when she went out at 14:34. I'm annoyed that I can't see it now. Unfortunately, when the weather is nice, it will happen frequently. Let's also demand a camera for that part if we want to see what they're doing on that page.

Hi, Apre

Kedves Ulyana rajongók!

Szeretném megkérdezni, létezik-e olyan webhely, ahol megnézheti Ulyana régebbi videóit 2018-tól.
Mit találtam, csak privát videók vannak, amelyeket csak a barátok láthatnak, sajnos kérésemre senki nem jelöl meg engem barátként, így tudom ' nem figyeljük őket.

Hi, Apre

• 3 weeks later...

I guess Ulyana well be leaving soon..."with her male guess now on hand to entertain her along with the coke that comes with the visit the girls seem to love him and his sections in the small bath room where they all gather in and have their snorting meetings." LOL   Well one thing for sure, the virus didn't keep him away...."more less like the male who comes and go at the B1 apartment."    The drug thing, surly that's expected this time of year in B1, B2 and the GP....."since the new B3 apartment has risen things have changed lets hope for the better."   As for the male visitor at the B2 apartment "I wonder what else he has hidden under that hat!!!" LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!