Fan Page Elettra

• 1 month later...

Now that Irma is spending more time at the GP being a sitter...."have anyone seen a moving truck or name tag for Elettra's boy friend?"....seems he has moved into the B1 apartment and move less taken over.  I wonder what Weak Dick Stevie has to say about this...or was it one of his ideas? LOL8)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am wondering why Elettra's boy friend is allowed to come and go when ever he wants, and the others in B2 and the GP aren't allowed to do so?  I would only guess that B2 and the GP are concerned about their health and getting the Virus from others coming in from the outside.  I am hoping doing this visit that Gina cuts down on her drinking and becomes sexy to view again.....not every one wants to see a drunk woman perform all the time,...once Irma leaves who well be their to hold Gina's hand and keep her from making herself look bad when she drinks...."some viewers love to see her wasted and disrespect herself,  I'd rather see her act like a woman with respect."8)

On 5/20/2020 at 9:52 PM, StnCld316 said:

Elettra is back and is now bunking B#4.

I am making a big guess that she well be sharing her male visiting friend with Ginger, who we all know well fuck anything and any body. LOL   I am sure Milena has a lot to do with Elettra stay and putting her and Ginger in the same room....."seeing that Babi is sniffing under Milena's tail and is now at the famous GP a lot she well be next to transfer into the GP apartment from B1.8)

Personally, I don't understand the negativity towards Elettra? She's one of the better looking ladies on RLC, she ticks all the boxes in terms of nudity, straight sex , lesbian sex? As far as I have seen, she's only had straight sex with one guy the entire time she's been on RLC?  They had sex today and people in chat called her a "slut" and a "whore"? (I'm tempted to give credit to the quotes, but won't) Why? What has she ever done to deserve such derision? She had sex with someone she's clearly been in a relationship with for at least 3 months? Does that make her a slut or a whore? Alex and Lucian had sex today, Tibor and Linda too. Does that make them whores?

1 hour ago, Rhodie said:

Personally, I don't understand the negativity towards Elettra? She's one of the better looking ladies on RLC, she ticks all the boxes in terms of nudity, straight sex , lesbian sex? As far as I have seen, she's only had straight sex with one guy the entire time she's been on RLC?  They had sex today and people in chat called her a "slut" and a "whore"? (I'm tempted to give credit to the quotes, but won't) Why? What has she ever done to deserve such derision? She had sex with someone she's clearly been in a relationship with for at least 3 months? Does that make her a slut or a whore? Alex and Lucian had sex today, Tibor and Linda too. Does that make them whores?

They might be getting her mix up with Ginger!!!....then again I not here 24/7 like some are.   I guess we well see how she really is now that she is sharing a room with Ginger...who WELL go down on any thing breathing!!! LOL8)

• 2 months later...