Fan Page Diane

• 4 weeks later...

Diane has been back for almost a month,  and again she seems to be running the GP apartment and still have the girls doing the same scripted shows over and over again.  Surly the girls are waiting for the Virus to left so a guy or two can come in for a visit....I am also sure that once this is over Diane well be the first to bring in her boyfriend!!!....as she did the last time!!!.....right now I am sure the girls are very bored from being under each other by now!!!!8)

• 3 weeks later...

It looks like the old and used up Madam Diane has finally forced the B3 crew to come to the famous GP "AKA whore house" apartment.  Surly since this party has started there as been a lot of tension and a lot of near misses in fights between the guys. LOL  Lets see if Bonnie and Alexandria well earn their so called angel wings tonight. LOL   Who well end up licking who and who well end up giving up free pussy to this extra male guest??? LOL  "Sorry folks but Social Distancing has been thrown out the window tonight, the show must go on!!!" LOL8)

Well it didn't take long after my last comment about the so called famous now temporarily shut down GP apartment went into a battle of some kind.   As I said in my last comment, "tension was building up within the house with the guys....lol...and the Drugs didn't help any either.  Lets hope that the GP doesn't get shut down as the last old B3 apartment did last year for some dumb and stupid shit.  Girls, why couldn't you just read the sign on the the News that said "Social Distance" is a must!!!....Diane..."get your head out of your ass!!!"8)

Create an account to see this content!

Looks like Madam Diane got to keep the famous house of pleasure after last nights fuck up!!!   Lets hope the girls from B3 gave them enough points to gain more viewers this time, sad that two couples from another apartment had to come and help out a bunch of used up whores.  Now that that assignment is over it would love to see all of the GP pack their shit and leave so a real crew can come in, there stay had and still is boring.8)

Look like Bonnie and Alexandria well have do another show as lesbian whores again tonight for the GP crew....dam Diane must have a big need for entertainment.  I wonder what part well the guys have to play this time....the last time they looked like two lost souls. Well it doesn't take much drugs or booze to get either of the girls started...and Alexandria and Bonnie do enjoy each other more then they do their so called boyfriends. LOL8)

The word from the Chat Room, is that "the GP is on vacation due to the fact its Diane's birthday....which means her birthday must be a national holiday...lol...what get's me is that it was also said that on her birthday she turned 24yrs old...lol...someone must have been drinking when they said that...lol...hell she looks over 54 and can pass over 60yrs.  I have to admit she doesn't look bad for her age...but 24yrs old...that's really stretching the rubber band, I remembered when Diane's boy friend visited the GP last year..he looked over 60 himself. LOL   I think that Diane is the oldest employee on cam at RLC.    Happy Birthday Diane, may you have many more in your future....."but 24..that killed it. LOL

It looks like Madam Diane and her two pet's Kim and Olya are still at the B3 apartment trying to use the two couples in her next fake side sex show!!!  Funny that she left Ginger back at the GP apartment to run things...but then again Ginger did win the Whore of the year award after taking on all those guys in one night last week.  Diane should consider on leaving what's good alone and keep her old ass at the GP apartment.  I waiting to see what she forces the two couples to do at her command tonight neither one of the guys looks comfortable around this slick oily witch from the GP!!!   ....As I end my statement I do see that this slick witch Madam Diane and her two trained pets are leaving the B3 apartment...."GOOD"....now lets see if Alexandria and Bonnie well give us another lesbian show under Diane's control.  I guess Lucian and Rama didn't buy Diane's fake bull shit...."this time." LOL8)

Well it looks like Diane has the B3 couples back again to score points for the failing GP apartment, they well most likely be there the rest of the weekend to help out with the ratings and it gives Kim and Olya some time off from doing nothing,  But it does look like Milena and her crew may have the upper hand in this who has better visitors in this what looks like visitors competition.  I guess Diane well do any all now to get viewers, "even show her silicone breast to the couples boyfriends from time to time...."care fully lady to much sun might melt those things." LOL    "Suggestion to RLC if they want their girls to look more natural is to "Stop looking at their cell phones around the clock as though they are trying to see how many viewers they have or what they have said about them"....surly worrying about those things aren't going to change things in an instance.....but would give them the chance to look more natural."   Looks like the fake hair is back again too...just like this time last year!!  I kind of feel sorry for some of these Russian girls, who sometimes act and seemed controlled and really don't have a real life but to entertain others no matter the circumstances of their life or relationship with their real mates.8) 

Looks ike Diane well use the two couples again for another day, mostly keep them drugged up for a few more sex shows.  She may even give them a flash as those two plastic tits again if needed.  Like the B1 and B2 apartment, I am hoping that this is all three apartments fare well tour, and RLC clean all their ass's out, and replace them with better and cleaner tenants.  The Drugs are way out of hand right now!!   "Kim seems to keep her head up Diane's ass around the clock very well."LOL8)

• 4 weeks later...

Since Alexandria and Luica's arrival at the GP whore house, "Diane and her two sneaky rats "Kim and Olya" seems to be keeping the couple stoned, Alexandria seems to be high on something besides booze."  I guess Lucia thinks he is going to be man of the year...lol...but instead used flunky of the year, their just using him to gain Alexandria ass when ever needed.  Diane and Milena both uses these girls like pimps does whores on the street, neither is going to really get into the action but well sit back and coach once the action starts.  Two of RLC female old as Pimps. LOL8)

• 3 weeks later...

I read that Diane and her borrowed group from the B3 apartment scored last night, and finally got a few members to watch.  Dam she must be getting ready to leave....lol....I am hoping so, she and her trained pups are such a bore when it comes to real activities sexually.  Now I guess if RLC can bring in a hired guy for some to fuck when needed, they shouldn't have any problems getting flights for these 5 to 6 month old working girls.   Dam I hate that I missed the show, but Hee Haw was much better to watch!!! LOL    "Warning warning warning"...social distance went the hell out of the window last night HUH!!! LOL8)